Valued Contributor

Re: OMG Lisa Robertson is inteviewing RuPaul now!!

Just a little obsessive. YES?

Respected Contributor

Y'all I thought this,was a very nice post giving a heads-up to interested posters. No, I am not a LR fan, but I enjoy reading the OP's posts.  Still, as another wrote, her obsession with that bear....really???

Honored Contributor

Does Lisa or the people she "interviews" pay her for doing this, or does she pay them? I don't follow her on FB, but have read on here she is now selling jewelry, and interviewing people from her home. 

Respected Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

Just a little obsessive. YES?

The OP is no mor obsessive than others that post daily about their interests.  I don't get why people have to be so mean --- if you don't like the subject, don't participate if all you came here to do is make a mean remark.  People say the OP is obsessive, but there are those that don't hesitate one second to join in with their sarcastic remarks.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

Does Lisa or the people she "interviews" pay her for doing this, or does she pay them? I don't follow her on FB, but have read on here she is now selling jewelry, and interviewing people from her home. 

Not sure what interest Lisa has in RuPaul unless he's selling something. He certainly doesn't need to pay her, lol.  He's a far bigger recognizable "name" than she is, or will likely ever be. He probably thought it would be a kick to be seen with a former Miss Tennessee and a former home shopping queen, as far as the beauty aspect and the shopping thing.

Her other interviews have either been connected to QVC hosts/vendors or "personal friends" of hers.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Oh come now, are the posters who always comment on how beautiful a host is ,or how they hate their hair or are they pregnant obsessed with them. Where is this host, I hope they are ok etc. The fact is people like who they like, some people miss Lisa. Their posts hurt no one. There are a couple of hosts that I wish I could miss, but that I will keep to myself, as it would be unkind.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I continue to be saddened by the mean posts in my threads!!  Each time I post anything weather it is about Lisa or anything else ( yes I have posted LOTS about many other topics) the same cast of nasty posters automatically post horrible things either about me or my chosen topic.  I have an idea--if you find me or the topics I chose to comment on

so horrible or troublesome PLEASE just move on to another thread.  What a bunch of not nice people here!! Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Glad I missed this one!  Lisa and RuPaul?  😜😜😜