Valued Contributor

I have to say I was REALLY surprised, maybe even shocked to see that Rachael Boesing has her wn show called, "At Home With Rachael."  She must be a big seller and/or have a lot of fans.  

Today is all about electronics.  One of my least favorite topics but for those interested, enjoy her show.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

I'm watching her show now and it is about selling food.

Honored Contributor

So will Alberti be chiming in from his home during Rachel's show, similar to how Rachel chimed in from the QVC studio during Alberti's Gourmet Food show???  I'm all for creativity, but....

Valued Contributor

Her show is on AFTER this one and it's about electronics.

Valued Contributor

I don;t know.  Alberti's been eating the food at his home and he just told Rachael a few minutes ago that he will save her the food and for her to swing by his home after her shift.  I assumed he would be sharing with her anyway though.  I doubt he will chime in on her show though because for some eird reason, the food shows have 2 hosts.  I'm clueless as to why that is because it didn't used to be that way and Most, if not all of the others shows don't have more than one host.

Respected Contributor

It's not a new showand it's not labelled as such on the Program Guide PDF for what that's worth—it's a show called "At Home with..." and whichever host is scheduled has their name placed in. Same principle as "....'s Closet." 

Honored Contributor

Not her "own show."  It's just a name they gave showing a bunch of items.  Like "Shoe Shopping With Jane," but another host is showing shoes.

Honored Contributor

It's nice that several hosts have been sharing shows..........Otherwise, could be that a few of them would have to go. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Here are the QVC.com descriptions for At Home with Mary Beth vs. At Home with Rachel. Not much differentiation and hence not really the same investment in this show as a host's signature show such as Feels Like Home with Alberti, Authentic Living with Sandra, or Home Made Easy with Mary.

Differences are in bold.

Program Host Mary Beth Roe is always looking for great finds and time-saving ways to help keep her home cozy, comfy and clean. Tune in to At Home with Mary Beth and let this busy working mom share her favorite items to make your whole house sparkle from top to bottom and give any room an easy and instant refresh. You'll find stylish and functional ideas, including chic décor and accents, powerful cleaning tools, storage and organizing solutions, and more. Discover all the things that help make a house a home during At Home with Mary Beth.

Program Host Rachel Boesing is always looking for great ideas and timesaving ways to help keep her house comfy, tidy and welcoming. Tune in to At Home with Rachel and watch as she shares her favorite must-haves to give any room an easy, instant update or make your whole place sparkle from to top to bottom. From stylish to functional, you'll find chic décor and accents, powerful cleaning tools, storage solutions, organizing options, and more. Discover all the things that help make a house a home during At Home with Rachel.