Trusted Contributor

Re: More terrible weekend programming, Sat., May 3rd and Sun., May 4th....horribly boring !

I agree with the OP - absolutely nothing of interest (AGAIN)...

Someone asked what the OP would like to see? Well, I'd like to see more REGULAR jewelry shows (I don't care what kind) and Home Decorating shows, but who am I kidding?? Apparently that's not where the money is...

Super Contributor

Re: More terrible weekend programming, Sat., May 3rd and Sun., May 4th....horribly boring !

I work and don't have time to be glued to the Q during the week. Not interested. Too much else to do on weekends than to waste time sitting in front of the TV.

On a sunny and warm day there's nothing better than sitting on the porch, reading a good book before doing chores or going to the Farmers' Market or grilling or taking a day trip before it's Monday again.

It's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend here. I don't know where you live, but maybe you could find interests and fun outside. There's always something better than staring at the TV.

JMHO,

tea

Regular Contributor

Saturday sounds good to me. I enjoy fashion days even if I'm not buying. Sunday forget it!

Super Contributor

I love fashion days too, but really hate that they spend so much time on handbags and those stupid Orthoheels. They have accessory days for that stuff. Sundays are rarely good on QVC anymore. It's been that way for a long time now.

Oh and I love Logo - even if I don't buy what's on. I enjoy her and her quirkiness and I think her clothing is cute. I particularly love her sweaters.

Honored Contributor

It's my observation that a lot of the weekend programming is more directed at two spouses that need to both be there to discuss the presentations .... a new bed, or lazyboy or major appliance, or speakers .... higher cost items requiring a joint decision.

I would think they like selling the big ticket items ..... I mean, if someone buys a Sleep Number bed at a special price .... how many of these get returned? Probably not very many!

Honored Contributor

Apparently the OP has not figured out how to change the channel on her TV - how sad that she is forced to watch only QVC and nothing else.

Super Contributor

Looking forward to checking in on Saturday. Agree that the long Dooney and Bourke shows are too much. Hours of handbags are boring.

Honored Contributor

Oh no, I guess I'll have to do something horrible this weekend, like leave the house or read a book! We're dooooomed!

Super Contributor

I am usually not home enough to complain about what is or isn't on the Q. This weekend, specifically, I'll be out and about somewhere in the mountains until very late in the evening, if not night. I am hoping to catch a show or two when I get home, especially LOGO... and even some QF and SG. If not, I'll live.

Super Contributor

LOL. I almost never tune in on wknds anymore. Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything! Smiley Very Happy