Trusted Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart is VERY Impressed with Julia C

@Packersfan1265 YOU CAN SEE IT!!! 😃😃😃
I put in my prior post the Ultimate compliment Julia received from Martha.
Go to YouTube and search - Martha Stewart x Skechers Slip Ins Ultra Flex shoes Neptune

OR Martha Stewart Neptune QVC

BTW QVC does NOT post all their LIVE airings ONLY those that are Exceptional!!! WAY TO GO JULIA!! 🤗🤗🤗

Respected Contributor

Perhaps Martha was just in a good mood.  You never know with her.  Also, many have commented here in the past about her attitude. I think she has good days and bad but I sure wouldn't want to work with her.

Trusted Contributor

Omg I am here to comment. Props to Julia for getting the Martha praise. Martha can be tough and mean but it shows Julia's progress as a host in 5 years. Shes a 100 percent herself and so authentic. That's what I love about her and seeks mentorship when needed. Julia should be mentoring new hosts. She lasted 5 years when many new hosts didn't make it past a year or two
Honored Contributor

What Martha Stewart thinks isn't even a teeny tiny blip on my radar. 

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Perhaps Martha was just in a good mood.  You never know with her.  Also, many have commented here in the past about her attitude. I think she has good days and bad but I sure wouldn't want to work with her.

@Catch71 I've heard a few hosts say they were pretty intimidated when they first worked with Martha. I did hear her tell Julia she was fabulous Woman Surprised

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

A vendor, or a host, showing annoyance during a presentation, is rude and unprofessional. 

“Children do not start wars, and they cannot end them, but they always pay the highest price.”  Catherine Russell, UNICEF Executive Director
Super Contributor

Brings to mind "The Devil Wears Prada."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always enjoyed watching Martha Stewart when she had her original TV show but I know that if she met me in person she wouldn't give me the time of day.

I admire what she has attained, but even without ever meeting her I can tell she is not someone who would likely want to socialize with those whom she believes are not her equal.

Even when she had her TV show I can remember her being abrupt with several guests.  

I agree that she is very professional but I also believe it's Martha's way or the highway.   

Respected Contributor

I like some of her products over the years on QVC and out in the stores. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever bought anything though Woman Embarassed

Super Contributor

Martha is a small town girl from Jersey. I'm not putting her down for that, but maybe she needs to remember that. 

I admire Martha for her accomplishments & she seemed to be a positive influence to fellow inmates during her confinement, but I do think she could warm up her act.

From a small town girl in Virginia.