Occasional Contributor
Just tuned in and logo is on. I can't believe how high the prices are for clownish looking clothes and how Amy gushes all over them! Haven't seen any of these shows lately so I guess I haven't missed much!
Honored Contributor

Variety and choice ... that's the spice of life.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the "Smiley Faces" on the clothing.  For me, it is too juvenile looking.  To each his own.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Inappropriate

Respected Contributor

Not a LOGO fan, just not my thing but for those who like the line, enjoy your purchase. I started a post about the big deal shirt for $79 down from $103 the other day because I thought the price was to high, came back and it had been deleted. I don't know what happened so I suggest not bashing the line or this post will be deleted.  

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps if someone is a die hard LOGO fan, they'll pay the prices and not think it's too much $$. I do not like the smiley faced clothing. To me, her line consists of too much tie-dye and odd prints. I liked the LOGO line from several years ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chacha96   Welcome!  You are obviously new to the boards because there have already been thousands of posts stating pretty much the same thing.  I would think you could all find something else to do with your time, but I guess you enjoy looking at and commenting on Logo fashions!

Maybe you are the same person that always writes the same thing, with new nicknames? 

Trusted Contributor

😂 High end clothing line for the chic & discriminating Bag Lady.

Valued Contributor

I find all the nasty remarks towards the Logo brand amusing.  It makes one wonder what is really behind these comments about this particular brand.  I just wonder what compels someone to be so negative about fashion, does it make you happy to do this?

Respected Contributor

@chacha96 wrote:
Just tuned in and logo is on. I can't believe how high the prices are for clownish looking clothes and how Amy gushes all over them! Haven't seen any of these shows lately so I guess I haven't missed much!

The sweater Leah had on this morning was hideous.  Looked like an old worn out thing from the 60's.