Super Contributor

Re: LR has very expensive taste

I need to know the APP she uses for her close ups?

Respected Contributor

@Mona_Lwrote:

I need to know the APP she uses for her close ups?

Looks almost like a paint by number canvas.

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

She has very many celeb friends who she has wined and dined with like Joan Rivers, Chaz Dean and many celebs. When she sees Mark Zunino and Chaz they are dining at the Beverly Hills Hotel. They all know Lisa by name and give her the VIP table.
Honored Contributor

Mods, please have some pity- gettin' kinda deep...

• Image result for drinking a martini gif
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

If Lisa TRULY has expensive taste, then why is it most everything she sells from her living room is faux or plated?? Hmmm. I think the image Lisa portrayed of herself on Q is certainly not the real Lisa. 

What you see now via her FB page is who she is. At QVC, everything was given to her so she can live that affluent lifestyle. Now she just sells whatever will stick. She's all over the map with her goods she peddles and nothing certainly screams the quality she was known for. 

When she travels she books the cheapest flights, nothing extravagant at all. The places she eats are run of the mill restaurants. No upscale dining. She can doctor up any picture, like she already does with all her selfies. Lisa can make anything look more luxe using her apps. 

As someone already said, I think she is a very lonely individual and that's why she pours herself into her work. Doesn't seem like she has many friends. Just the select few she posts about. Seems everyone left her in the dust when she left Q and that's why she often talks about that in a bitter way.

Kym, the one she always traveled with... Karen the redhead she always hung out with and posted pics of herself with... Leslie Blodgett from BE, the list goes on. Where are these close relationships now?? Seems all went by the wayside. 

Honored Contributor

It’s always humorous to watch an ‘outsider’ try to assess someone else’s financial status.  😜

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Lisa sold that beautiful couture jewelry that was from 3000 to 25000 dollars and alot of that sold out. She even said that she owned a few of these pieces