Contributor
I have not even received my TSV yet and I received an email stating the auto delivery (which is in December 2023) is now complete. Anyone else receive this email?
Valued Contributor
No, but I did receive my TSV today.
Contributor
That’s great super quick
Contributor

Your Auto-Delivery Josie Maran Mega-Size 20oz. Whipped Argan Body plan has ended as scheduled. Be sure to check out other Auto-Delivery items you may be interested in.

Visit Order Status anytime to update your Auto-Delivery plans,
including:

• View next shipment date
• Skip a shipment
• Cancel a plan
• Change payment, shipping method, or shipment frequency

Or, please call 888-345-5788 or chat with our Customer Service team for assistance
Contributor
Chat had no idea what I was explaining
Frequent Contributor
@Christina C24, I had a similar experience with the Josie TSV last year for the body butter & milk combo. When I placed my order, it was for a single shipment. Then a couple minutes later I went back to the order and chose “convert to auto delivery). Everything looked good when I checked my Auto Deliveries. However, as soon as Mt TSV order shipped, I noticed the auto delivery changed to “Completed “. I called customer service several times to fix it back , but each time they said they had “elevated “ my issue and to keep checking back. I contacted the social team as well (several times, also) who said the same thing about “elevating” my issue. After about 4 months of this (and social stopped responding eventually), I gave up. Evidently there’s a glitch in the system and they couldn’t fix it. My lesson learned was if I hope to get an auto delivery, make sure that’s how I place my order initially. Good luck 😊.7
Contributor
Thank you so much!!