Frequent Contributor

Jennifer Coffey Travel Wellness Retreat Trip 2025

WOW, it looks like Jennifer Coffey is going the Lisa Robertson route with planning a trip in 2025, but this is a "Wellness" trip. She just posted on her Instagram. I just mentioned in last reply to the "Kerstin" thread that Jennifer is getting certified as a health/nutritionist, like Kerstin. I guess its another way to bring in supplemental income, so I guess I can't really knock it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey Travel Wellness Retreat Trip 2025

good for her!

wtgo Jen!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

@MrsBrianne wrote:

WOW, it looks like Jennifer Coffey is going the Lisa Robertson route with planning a trip in 2025, but this is a "Wellness" trip. She just posted on her Instagram. I just mentioned in last reply to the "Kerstin" thread that Jennifer is getting certified as a health/nutritionist, like Kerstin. I guess its another way to bring in supplemental income, so I guess I can't really knock it. 

It is a health coach certificate. Neither of them are nutritionists.

“Children do not start wars, and they cannot end them, but they always pay the highest price.”  Catherine Russell, UNICEF Executive Director
Honored Contributor

Too many people are drinking the QVC Kool aid

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I would NEVER take any nutrition/health advice from a television sales associate.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

The Reps are usually very talented in other areas!  Why not fitness?

Super Contributor

What exactly does having that certificate make you an “expert “ in?
Honored Contributor

@nelc wrote:
What exactly does having that certificate make you an “expert “ in?

@nelc   Selling snake oil and cumbersome exercise equipment on TV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Doesn't Jennifer already teach Yoga classes?  What they do in their personal isn't necessarily a product of QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Instagram

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Travel me! withme! with 1x 501 likes jennifercoffey ANNOUNCEMENT:Who's ready to check something off their bucket list??? I'm planning something VERY exciting for spring '25 and| want YOU to help plan it...more it.. details and a survey coming tomorrow but in the meantime: Be thinking about a dream destination and what that looks like: where is it? Who's there? What would you do? DREAM BIG! Survey posts tomorrow in my stories and more!!! can't wait to share'May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'COME COME TRUE REALLY REALLY DO DREAMS DREANS'

May be an image of 1 person and text

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Travel me! with What is your first name?* Your answer What destinations would you most like to travel to with me out of the following (select all that apply)? Bali Italy Costa Rica Hawaii'