Esteemed Contributor

Janine Graff simply stunning !

Watching right now , Love her items very elegant! Wish she had more shows, I prefer these elegant type items she brings. Have to say she is such a beautiful , classy lady and with such a pleasant voice .
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Janine Graff simply stunning !

Sorry meant to put under "Q talk " ! Don't know how to switch it 🙀
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I'm watching too. If I were starting over, I would start with her pics set. Very tempted to get the decorated wreath because it can be used outside, but honestly everything I have is still in good shape. Oh my!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like her too, I follow her on Instagram and she has some cute videos of quick and inexpensive ways to change up decor....really cute too! She has some really nice things and explains things well, I enjoy her shows too and wish she was on a bit more!

Honored Contributor

I totally agree.  Her style = my style.  I already have everything I need, but I'm always shopping to see if I want to pick up something new from her shows. 

Honored Contributor

For those of us that dont watch whatever she sells what product is she a vendor for?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

For those of us that dont watch whatever she sells what product is she a vendor for?

The line is called Janine Graff Simply Stunning.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau