Trusted Contributor
@mispatmac

If you don’t like what hard working posters are saying than don’t read the threads that are started. It’s that simple. I think you’re complaining about what others think or feel is way worse. Think about it…. Others (like me) are just trying to be helpful when they suggest thinking about a purchase. 🤗🤗🤗
Respected Contributor

As I have said many times before .. I'm glad I own what I

already do .....

Regular Contributor
It doesn't seem like the "value" of QVC means we can expect Walmart Costco, etc prices. I wasn't watching QVC when it started. Did they promise "good stuff, cheap?"
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

They don't have to justify prices to anyone.  QVC is not a charity and it's not a government program. They are a retailer and free to charge whatever they want.  Customers are free to purchase or not purchase.  While the clothing prices have increased significantly in 2023 and 2024,  they far from so expensive that people with good incomes and credit cards can't afford them.  Have you ever been to the better department stores and upscale boutiques?  They charge a lot more than Qvc.  I understand that some people have been priced out of QVC but complaint isn't going to change anything.  QVC isn't going to reduce prices.  Personally, I'm buying mich less from QVC and more from HSN.  I also buy from Shein and Temu.  

Perfectly said.  

Trusted Contributor
The only thing I bought from HSN was a digital ear thermometer. They were the only place I could find one during the Pandemic. I was completely shocked when it arrived in Used condition with hair on it. They did reimburse us, but couldn’t replace it because it was the last one they had.
As far as their clothing they appear to be outdated styles.
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

They don't have to justify prices to anyone.  QVC is not a charity and it's not a government program. They are a retailer and free to charge whatever they want.  Customers are free to purchase or not purchase.  While the clothing prices have increased significantly in 2023 and 2024,  they far from so expensive that people with good incomes and credit cards can't afford them.  Have you ever been to the better department stores and upscale boutiques?  They charge a lot more than Qvc.  I understand that some people have been priced out of QVC but complaint isn't going to change anything.  QVC isn't going to reduce prices.  Personally, I'm buying mich less from QVC and more from HSN.  I also buy from Shein and Temu.  

Perfectly said.  

No one is expecting QVC to be a "charity" or "government program"  but the V is supposed to stand for VALUE.  

Their acronym QVC is the cornerstone for which this company was founded.

I love QVC & shop A LOT here.  But, I am disappointed with the unnecessary price gouging.😔

Trusted Contributor
👍 TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! 🤗 @cheriere

Trusted Contributor
@rms1954 and @chrystaltree

Besides if you don’t shop here and shop elsewhere how would you know what the Q has been doing with their pricing??
Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Isaac has a really cute new polo dress for $84.98. And that is the SALE price !!!!  The regular price is $98.00.  This is a simple polo dress, nothing unusual about the fabric either.  That is totally insane, but a few have purchased it because there are reviews.  That dress should be half that price.

I haven't even seen the dress but I totslly agree with you.  That pricing is ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Pricing

[ Edited ]

First I have enough clothing, shoes & bags for a lifetime. Second, I haven't seen an item I've liked for two years now.  The  prints are loud & not to my taste.  Third,  I got a letter today  from Synchrony Bank that credit card interest will be raised to 34.99% May 1st.  I owe $157 & will be paying it off and canceling my card.  I also don't care what anyone thinks or buys.