Occasional Contributor

Re: FOR LESS THAN A DOLLAR A DAY

I think they need to say less then a dollar a day its a lie they add tax and shipping and handling its a lie stop saying that

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Daysdee. They're also promoting, way too often, getting a Q Card...even a QVC credit if you apply for it. It's to their advantage that customers do not use charge cards since then they have pay %. If something is returned, they do not get that % refunded.

@Shanus  

And the interst rate on their Q Card is outrageous!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And dont you love the gimmick on the clothes the hosts spew---"buy a neutral, and then get yourself a fun color"..."no questions asked return policy"...but they fail to mention.....if the item doesn't fit you lose all that money to return the items......but thats a question many people have asked about on this Forum........"why do I have to pay so much just to try QVC clothes"..............Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Seriously .... that really does not need to  be said at all, (or repeated a zillion times a day) ... I think any shopper with a brain can figure it out on their own.

-Texas Hill Country-