Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

did it break/shatter ?

It was a "real" drink that she spilled. She picked it up and commenced to chug it thinking it was a prop - that was it. 

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

did it break/shatter ?

It was a "real" drink that she spilled. She picked it up and commenced to chug it thinking it was a prop - that was it. 

She didn't chug it.  She just turned her wrist and said something about wishing it was real and the liquid hit the floor.

Respected Contributor

Those hats were fab! I go to a derby charity event every year and I have a hat to wear. It so much fun! I also wear white lace gloves! On my job we had a team call Friday and I started the call with my fascinator on. Too bad we didn't have mint juleps to drink!

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

yeah, I know, but, that's a stupid tradition.

Who can be the most ridiculous !

You must be fun at parties, eh?

Trusted Contributor

Here's the presentation where it happened.  

Item # A646291

Kim said it smells like alcohol too.  She didn't say if it was the drink or Shawn herself.  

Regular Contributor

I was watching when the hilarious accident happened.  KIm and Rachel invited her to come onto their set when the KG show was almost over.  She did and they said something about her drink and she started to say "too bad it's not real..." when she tipped it over to show it was a fake...unfortunately for her it had real orange drink in it.  Rachel (or maybe Kim) asked her if it had alcohol in it and she said "no it's some kind of orange drink".

Shawn was totally appalled at what happened  and was trying to clean up the mess so nobody would slip in it.  There was no broken glass.  Kim and Rachel thought it was hilarious but they were concerned about Shawn because she was upset about it. 

Valued Contributor

Hmmm, but I still have to wonder how the hats, fake/not so fake drinks, and their self perceived hilarity convinces me to purchase that Kim Gravel item. For laughs, giggles, and shtick I can find much better options to watch.

Respected Contributor

@Beammeupscotty wrote:

I was watching when the hilarious accident happened.  KIm and Rachel invited her to come onto their set when the KG show was almost over.  She did and they said something about her drink and she started to say "too bad it's not real..." when she tipped it over to show it was a fake...unfortunately for her it had real orange drink in it.  Rachel (or maybe Kim) asked her if it had alcohol in it and she said "no it's some kind of orange drink".

Shawn was totally appalled at what happened  and was trying to clean up the mess so nobody would slip in it.  There was no broken glass.  Kim and Rachel thought it was hilarious but they were concerned about Shawn because she was upset about it. 

@Beammeupscotty 

THANK YOU!

this is exactly what happened VS other postings clearly false for some reason

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Beammeupscotty wrote:

probably on thin ice as it is

Respected Contributor

@Beammeupscotty @Great recap! I watched the video. I know I have spilled things on my self or others in the course of life. Glad no one was hurt! And being a lover of hats I loved the hats the ladies were sporting!