Honored Contributor

drop a crystal glass or spill it ? I had the sound off when they were doing the Kim gravel show and all those stupid hats on. 

Shawn tried to pick up the broken glass I guess it was and they all told her to leave it so she wouldn't  cut

herself.

That's what I thought I saw couldn't tell for sure

Frequent Contributor
She dropped a glass of drink. I feel bad for her, because she did seem very flustered, but I thought it was funny. I know a lot of people on here are hard on Shawn, but I’ve gotten to where I quite enjoy watching her. I don’t mind her silliness and oversharing. I get my fair share of stressing out, so I actually appreciate some silliness, although I know I’m in the minority here.
Esteemed Contributor

I did not see the show, but am glad they told her to leave the cut glass alone! That woud have been AWFUL had she cut herself on air!🥰 THANKFULLY she is OK.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  I just tuned in so I don't know if something broke, but I did review a few items that was on the show and I think the hats were for the Kentucky Derby that was on today....lol.

Honored Contributor

yeah, I know, but, that's a stupid tradition.

Who can be the most ridiculous !

Esteemed Contributor

@PamHeet wrote:
She dropped a glass of drink. I feel bad for her, because she did seem very flustered, but I thought it was funny. I know a lot of people on here are hard on Shawn, but I’ve gotten to where I quite enjoy watching her. I don’t mind her silliness and oversharing. I get my fair share of stressing out, so I actually appreciate some silliness, although I know I’m in the minority here.

@PamHeet Your post made me smile!🥰 You are among friends because MANY of us LOVE💝 Ms. Shawn and ALL her quirkiness!😁 You never know what you are going to get with her, and that makes her even more endearing to me!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Frequent Contributor

I saw that, she thought the fruit was glued in, that's why she turned the glass upside down. It was too funny to me, she was in shock.

Honored Contributor

did it break/shatter ?

Trusted Contributor
Hi! @PamHeet Just like Kim G said we all have Shawn’s back. 🤗🤗🤗
Super Contributor

Nothing broke. She was holding a glass, or fancy "crystal" plastic, of drink, which she thought was a fake TV prop, and was going to turn it upside down to say, "too bad the drink isn't real," but the liquid and strawberries were real, the ice was fake. Those contents are what hit the floor and splashed her.  She came back quickly with tissues to wipe up the liquid so no one would slip. The were telling her to go get changed and leave it for the crew to clean. While she was flustered and embarrassed at first, she jokingly quipped about it quickly,  moments later, and hosted the next item. Poor girl was probably sticky, too. One of those moments you feel bad for the accident but laugh because it's something I would've done. ♥️ 

IMG_3960.jpeg

IMG_3959.jpeg

IMG_3961.jpeg

IMG_3962.jpeg