Respected Contributor

Re: Dan Hughes returns to QVC

@maximillian wrote:

@Winkk 

Weeks ago Dan suffered a cardiac event while on-air at QVC.  He went through surgery and therapy and is under the care of a medical team.  Evidently the team and Dan and QVC decided he is fit to return to work.  He posted a few times on social media during his recovery and expressed his gratitude for the good wishes and support from the QVC family.

Thanks @maximillian I didn't know about that.

Trusted Contributor

Welcome back Dan, we love you !

Respected Contributor

Dan we are relieved you are ok and are happy to see you back on air.  Many of us appreciate your humbled nature and Midwestern values. You are in good care following doctors orders. Please be careful on the farm and do not overdue it. QVC is fortunate to have such a loyal employee who decided to work his way back.

Trusted Contributor

It was nice to see Dan,back.After reading what he had happen to him,happy to hear he was back.I certainly wish him the best,hope he does as his Dr.prescribes.He always is a wonderful hosts an so well liked.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@arizona babe wrote:

@jubilant you should not be allowed to post on this forum at all- if you are telling the truth about him you are in non compliance of HIPPA laws- and for your information Dan is not even 60 yet, look it up- now mind your own business- we as viewers are glad he is well - ok mods get rid of this Jubilant person for posting personal information 

@arizona babe I believe @Jubilant was referring to her own experience with her husband, not Dan... 

Yes I believe she was referring to her husband.  Thank you for the clarification.

Honored Contributor

So good to see Dan back again!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Visitor

Welcome back Dan! 😁  You look and sound wonderful. Glad your back on QVC, we miss you. 🤗🕚 Be well! ✌

Respected Contributor

Oh, I didn't know any od this and just wrote about a funny thing he did on air yeasrs ago.

He is funny and good natured and I have always enjoyed him on QVC.

Welcome back Dan!!!  I'm sending you good thoughts for good health!!!