Respected Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 

Seriously?  Everone knows its no ones business when it comes to medical issues. Why do you feel you have a right to know?  I am sure he has shared with people he cares to share with.  We are not his personal friends.  He said it was medical and that is all we need to know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dan Hughes Has Posted

[ Edited ]

I want to add what I posted on the other thread.  
On David Venable's Facebook and Instagram chats, he has consistently said that Dan is following his medical team's guidance, doing well and appreciates the support and good wishes people are offering

on his public QVC Facebook page and directs us all there for comments and updates, and that he's expected to be back at the Q sometime in May.   

In his own words, Dan said (and has said before) that with certain issues he is a private person -- at least to my thinking that would include medical details, and I think we should respect that and keep an eye out for any updates he offers

on his public Facebook page.

I, too, wish him well, keep him in my prayers, and look forward to his return.🙏

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

For those who are interested,

Dan Hughes' public QVC Facebook account:

https://www.facebook.com/DanHughesQVC

David Venable's public QVC Facebook account videos:

https://www.facebook.com/DavidVenableQVC/videos

David Venable's public QVC Instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/davidvenableqvc/?hl=en

I hope this is helpful.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great news from Dan!❤️🙏

DanHughes.jpg

Dan Hughes QVC | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/DanHughesQVC

Regular Contributor
I know years ago Dan had to have stents put in his heart do that may possibly be it.
Contributor

Get Well Doon Dan and hurry back, you are missed!!!!

Honored Contributor

5/5/2021

Good evening friends here is another update.
Please forgive me for not having responded to all 2000 comments on my last post and I am once again completely overwhelmed by your kindness and well wishes.
On March 12th I had what doctors now call a, "Cardiac event." They no longer refer to them as heart attacks..... I am not quite sure why, but that's what they do. In the moment I will say I felt I was tad bit underdressed for an, "Event," and looking back, I never received and invitation prior to the engagement.
I went back and checked and it was nowhere on my, "To do list," for the day?
In my 32 years on national TV I have been blessed to have attended many, "Events," over the years. Many of which I was chauffeured in a limousine as protocol. I am a rather simple man and I have never felt comfortable in such surroundings but on the12th I took a ride in an ambulance, ..., which I might add is considerable more expensive then a stretch limo but the service was much more up close and personal. Even in my much younger and wilder days, never have I entered a limousine fully clothed yet exited wearing much less than that in which I entered.
I am a very lucky man.
The team of surgeons who operated on me saved my life and there are simply no words which can express my gratitude for their expertise and diligence.
After two grueling months of re-hab my medical team has released me to once again return to the work I so adore.
On May 13th at 7:00 AM I will once again be back on air at QVC. Surrounded by good friends and team members I have missed and adore. It will be an emotional day for me I am sure, because I simple do not know how to express the sum of my gratitude for the compassion others have bathed me in over these last two months.
To those of you who were kind enough to hold my hand through this difficult journey I know the words, "THANK YOU," do not suffice but they are all I can muster.
Every prayer was felt with humility.
Every well wish was impactful and made me only hope I am worthy of your kindness.
You simply have no idea how full the repaired heart which beats within my chest cares for you! With that said I will say goodnight for I have run out of words to express my gratitude.............
Have run out of words.....
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

5/5/2021

Good evening friends here is another update.
Please forgive me for not having responded to all 2000 comments on my last post and I am once again completely overwhelmed by your kindness and well wishes.
On March 12th I had what doctors now call a, "Cardiac event." They no longer refer to them as heart attacks..... I am not quite sure why, but that's what they do. In the moment I will say I felt I was tad bit underdressed for an, "Event," and looking back, I never received and invitation prior to the engagement.
I went back and checked and it was nowhere on my, "To do list," for the day?
In my 32 years on national TV I have been blessed to have attended many, "Events," over the years. Many of which I was chauffeured in a limousine as protocol. I am a rather simple man and I have never felt comfortable in such surroundings but on the12th I took a ride in an ambulance, ..., which I might add is considerable more expensive then a stretch limo but the service was much more up close and personal. Even in my much younger and wilder days, never have I entered a limousine fully clothed yet exited wearing much less than that in which I entered.
I am a very lucky man.
The team of surgeons who operated on me saved my life and there are simply no words which can express my gratitude for their expertise and diligence.
After two grueling months of re-hab my medical team has released me to once again return to the work I so adore.
On May 13th at 7:00 AM I will once again be back on air at QVC. Surrounded by good friends and team members I have missed and adore. It will be an emotional day for me I am sure, because I simple do not know how to express the sum of my gratitude for the compassion others have bathed me in over these last two months.
To those of you who were kind enough to hold my hand through this difficult journey I know the words, "THANK YOU," do not suffice but they are all I can muster.
Every prayer was felt with humility.
Every well wish was impactful and made me only hope I am worthy of your kindness.
You simply have no idea how full the repaired heart which beats within my chest cares for you! With that said I will say goodnight for I have run out of words to express my gratitude.............
Have run out of words.....

@sunshine45 

Thank you for posting this.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 

Thanks for posting this, glad Dan is doing well and I look forward to seeing him back at QVC! Woman Very Happy

O/T were you happy with the Ravens draft?

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting Dan's update @sunshine45 .  This is good news!