Super Contributor

When are vendors coming back on set?  I notice that several hosts and models are on at one time keeping their distance.

Regular Contributor

I personally do not think it will happen anytime soon.  People have

to be confortable with traveling, many live in different parts of the

country.  Also, the on line process video is convient and easy.

Why give that up.

Respected Contributor

hopefully not soon.

we don't need more fuel for the spiking.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

The CDC still recommends that people not travel by plane unless absolutely necessary. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The CDC still recommends that people not travel by plane unless absolutely necessary. 

@Kachina624   I have not stopped traveling and airports have been busy.  This virus has not stopped me from living and I am glad that I am not letting it. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   I guess that's a decision each person has to make for him or her self.  I don't have any place so important to visit that I'm willing to take the chance.  I don't really enjoy travel much anymore. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I flew last month and the plane was packed.  I even sat in the middle seat for one leg of my flight.  The CDC is providing conflicting information.  First they said that studies have shown that flying is safe, but now they say , with no studies to back them up, that you shouldn't fly unless you are fully vaccinated.  Can't have it both ways since it said it was safe to fly before the vaccine was approved.  

People are travelling, lots of people, and there doesn't seem to be any correlation to any upticks in infections.  They do still require masks be worn in the airport and on the planes although social distancing goes out the window when boarding the plane.  

Interesting nobody is talking about what should be super spreader events in Minnesota with all the close contact protesting.

I'll be glad when they come back to the set.  I don't like the Skype calls.

Respected Contributor

Re: Coming back?

[ Edited ]

@Lovs2shop wrote:

Also, the on line process video is convient and easy.

QVC does not care about convienience for their guests. They want to cut down on their security and sanitation costs at the studio by having fewer people, lowering risk and liability that could affect their bottom line and retirement packages.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   I have not stopped traveling and airports have been busy.  This virus has not stopped me from living and I am glad that I am not letting it. 

Be thankful you didn't catch covid or a variant.

Super Contributor

Re: Coming back?

[ Edited ]

And yet my son traveled by airplane all over the country during Covid… To keep his job!