Frequent Contributor

The Corporate Executives don't seem to be aware that in their business the opinions of the customers count, Public Relations 101!  I am truly offended by their patronizing attitude and not giving their customers credit for much intelligence.  I am now an Amazon Customer.  When I saw a pair of Vionic slippers on QVC, I went on Amazon to see if they carried them.  They did...$20.00 cheaper, and I had them two days later.  No shipping costs with free returns!   I have shopped with QVC for 25 years; it is so sad to see its slow demise.

Contributor

Me too.  Amazon has lots of stuff cheaper and like you say, no shipping!

Respected Contributor

Your dollars mattered, you did what was best for you to save money...that's what companies do too, some better than others.

Valued Contributor

I agree......Amazon has most of the stuff QVC sells....at least brand name stuff.  And with Amazon if you are  a prime member shipping is FREE.  If not prime then join because paying $16 a month for prime i s cheapaer thatn QVC's shippinbg and you don't have to weait 2 to 3 weeks to get your stuff.  GO AMAZON.....wise up QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I always check amazon too, sometimes they have same item cheaper. I also love the easy way amazon returns are. I drop off with my phone scan, and they scan and give me a receipt. I  often get my money back that same day. My kids in early 30's wouldn't sit and watch QVC, no way. they are to busy. They want fast,  easy shopping. I seldom watch myself, their are so few host's i will watch now, and very  few products i would buy.