Honored Contributor

Re: At first look I thought Sandra Bennett looked like Marie Osmond

Keep in mind, still beautiful......

I believe she often wears a wig.......mainly because when she wears a pony tail, her natural hair color seems to be a lighter brown at the body and ends.  

Her M.O. style is much darker brown.

Of course, I could be wrong, and please keep in mind that she looks fabulous no matter what, how, etc., etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I was speaking to my hair dresser about hair extensions and they can damage your hair. A no win situation I guess.
Super Contributor

Either lose the extensions or the bangs.  Too much filler, botox, etc robs women of their natural beauty.  Sad to see how it ages you....like PJD and now SB.  CK really looks like one of Marie's dolls....Embrace who you are......

I get it; it is difficult to be on TV and age.  Take a page from MBR, JK and even JRT -- cut your hours, train new hosts and depart gracefully.  

Trusted Contributor

Did MBR retire? I don’t know who JK or JRT are??
Trusted Contributor

Soozer, I totally agree. Some of the hosts have gone way overboard on the brow lifts, fillers and Botox. It definitely takes away their natural beauty.
Super Contributor

MBR -- she stated she has paired back on her on air hours; and continues to train hosts etc.  I think she "fills in" when needed due to unexpected absences and vacations.  Not retired.  I did make a typo - JK should have been Jane Brown.  Jane Rudolph Treacy is JRT.  

Super Contributor

MBR -- she stated she has paired back on her on air hours; and continues to train hosts etc.  I think she "fills in" when needed due to unexpected absences and vacations.  Not retired.  I did make a typo - JK should have been Jane Brown.  Jane Rudolph Treacy is JRT.  

Trusted Contributor

Oh ok thanks for the explanation. I know who you mean now. 🤗🤗🤗
Occasional Contributor

SHE looks so much younger with bangs and she does look like Marie Osmond with bangs. A great look for Sandra. I wish Mary Beth would do something with her hair. It looks so aging and way too long. But she is an excellent host.