Esteemed Contributor

Anyone successfully exchange something lately?

Just wondering since there seems to be so many issues with shipping and refunds.....

Contributor

Re: Anyone successfully exchange something lately?

As to an exchange, I have never had a problem; never with a return either.   QVC CS is great.  I have contacted them for at least 20 years and never have had a complaint.  With this said, i just got off phone with Carl, CS rep, about a return package that is lost.  Tracking  reflects date my  post office received the package.   Today, 17 days later, no other tracking updates.  It is apparent package misplaced after reaching post office.  Carl issued me a refund immediately.   Thank you Carl for fast service and being very nice to deal with.

Respected Contributor

About a month or month and a half ago, I exchanged a pair of sandals my sister got me for another color.  Didn't have any problem and it didn't take too long.  The only thing that wasn't right is that inside the box was a receipt with somebody else's name on it and a totally different product.  

Honored Contributor

Yes; size exchange.

Honored Contributor

Don't do exchanges anymore.  By the time my orders were received, they were either sold out, the color and/or size sold out. The process of returning took too long.  

So, if I really want something, I return and reorder at the same time.  

Honored Contributor

For the first time recently, I had to exchange 2 tops for a different size.  I was able to exhange with no problems - and in a timely manner.  Very happy with the service.

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  I used to have very successful exchanges but say for the last  6 months or so I stopped exchanging as it would take 5-6 weeks if exchange could happen but mostly item would be sold out by time they got to action my return.

Now if I really, really  want new size I just return, re-order new size, a new order to make sure not sold out  and swallow extra postage.

However, mostly just return and do not bother with exchange route - takes too long to be told sold out, very disappointing.

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma Yes I returned an item via USPS on Wednesday and got my receipt showing a tracking number.  Note I paid postage myself and did not use Q label.  On friday I checked the track number and it said received by QVC.  I did a live chat where I included the track number and was told then that I would receive a refund in about two days to my credit card.  Will check, but I kept a transcript of the chat to prove what I was told.  Try this.  I believe the post office keeps packages in a bin and some service picks them up.  So your return may be in the bin for a few days or more