Esteemed Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

[ Edited ]

Monday report:  Good morning, Schmoosters. 

Heavy rain and thunder here, which means Frankie has taken near-permanent residency in DH's closet.

@ScenicMaine  Frankie's physical health is holding up with our diligence.  Her mental health, not so great.  We try to keep her busy with playing and doing projects--and on a regular schedule--but she still searches for her Fay Wray sister all the time.  There's a somber quality to her.  We do our best with her, and ourselves.

Saturday when we were out doing some errands, DH said, "let's go to this jewelry store."  In it, he found a pair of black diamond stud earrings in the shape of paw prints.  "You must have them," he declared.  "They are Fay Wray's paws."

And they are.  Fay Wray did not have the pink "jelly bean" toes, as Beauty Junkie called Schmoo's paw pads.  Hers were a mixture of dark pink and black--sometimes, all black...a sultry, sophisticated look.  Now I have the twinkle they always gave me to touch in wonder--on my ear lobes.

I wish I could give them a massage now:

Fay Wray Feb 10 deep dish.jpg 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Friends,  Happy Monday.  Hope eveyone is doing well.  I new The Precious One would send a sign and oh how he did shining so bright.  Have the best day posible.

Hugs to all..

Trusted Contributor

Hello to everyone.

Sammycat it breaks my heart that Frankie is so sad.I do love the paw earrings,your DH is so thoughtful.Cookie has pink and black jellybean toes,I love them all.Sorry I haven't been here,I just get so sad and cry.

Sammycat has your DH had his cardiac workup yet? My echo was normal and he wasn't concerned with the EKG he did but I am having a nuclear stress test on the 30th. Just the pictures,no way I can do the walking. He thinks is pulmonary or GI or possible both but can't rule out blockage till the test.

Keeping all of you in my prayers and so hope Frankie can perk up a little.Its so sad cause they don't understand and seeing them heartbroken really hurts.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@beauty junkie 

DH had the full cardiac workup and due to some abnormalities, must have a heart catheterization...but not until he kicks this cough from bronchitis. Maybe you two could get a side-by-side testing room.  Feel better, my dear friend. Man HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1I'm So very sorry to find out about dear Fay Wray.  I haven't written sooner as I just have had no words that would  express my sadness and, indeed, my thanks to you and yours , for giving her all the contentment a kitty could ask for in her "Forever home."  The extent of love and care you and your husband gave Fay Wray came straight from your heart and soul.  Everything you did,  every feeding,  every dose of meds to ease and comfort her,  that's Love.

Please understand Love like that is Never a Failure. 

My thoughts are going out to Little Frankie as she comes to grips with not having her sister companion with her and not sure what to do with herself.  May she transition  into her new life role smoothly.

Wishing Health and togetherness to you all.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 , 

I hope each day that comes will let a peek of sunshine into all three of your lives. 

My prayers continue for you all, always. 

The picture of Fay Wray is precious.  Heart

Tell Frankie that I love her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

Frankie June 11 sized.jpg

Dearest Frankie

Our mommy told us that you're

still having such a difficult time

trying to deal with the sudden loss

of your beloved sister,so we're

sending you tons more very special

comfort hugs filled with our

kitty love and hope that they help

to ease your pain.

(((((HeartFRANKIEHeart)))))

Love,

Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 

Thank you for Frankie's update.  

I knew both you & DH would surround Sweet Frankie with all of your love & caring. 

The sadness of Sweet Fay Wray's passing left such a tremendous impact on the 3 of you - she did to us here as well.  

With best wishes for brighter, sunny days ahead & hugs to you all.   Heart

Trusted Contributor

@beauty junkie @Tissyanne 

Thank you for posting Sweet Frankie's pics.  She has such a loving look in her pretty face.   Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Frankie,  Just wanted to let your Mommy tell you greeting from your friend in Dallas.  My Little Joey and I pray for you each day, and want you to know we hope you feel better everyday.  You are loved by so many, and your Dear Sister is still with you, just watching you from Heavens door..Ear and tummy rubs sweet baby Girl..