Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Schmoo Beastie.jpg

Caturday Morning Greetings

Shop...

Sending tons more very special healing prayers to your mom and tons more very special Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

(((((HeartSHOP & HER MOMHeart)))))

I don't know which of you live in the Midwest or if you have family there but I do know that this section of the country is getting hammered with terrible snow,sleet and ice storms and that sadly there have been fatalities. Praying that all of you who are dealing with these horrible conditions get through it safe and sound. As always my heart goes out to the thousands of homeless animals who are also trying to survive without any safe shelter to keep them warm.

Wishing everyone a pleasant and peaceful day.Cat Happy

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Saturday report:     @slh I was just thinking about you the other day, and you popped right back up!  Good to hear that all the senior citizens in the House of SLH are doing well.  We miss you, our friend, and hope you can check in with us from time to time.  Congratulations on your retirement!

Kitty Sitter thanks one and all for such kind comments on Trinity.  Trinity is exploring her new home but is not eating as well as she could, and hisses quite a bit.  Time will heal.

Tonight's report I dedicate to ShopTillYouDrop's mother.  Some of you might not know or remember this, but years ago when Schmoo faced his most significant setbacks, Shop's Sunday School class of youngsters joined hands in prayer and their prayers -- like so many of yours -- sustained us through those trials.

Let's join forces like that now and show a remarkable mother and daughter that we have their back:

Schmoo Soph sun patch.jpg

Honored Contributor

Shop, I am praying for your Mom, and you. I can only imagine the feelings that this must stir in you, because we want to help our loved ones, especially when they are sick. I am hopeful that she will regain strength, and you take care of yourself, and the Double J's also. Heart

2001443817-SendingPrayersYourWay.gif

Honored Contributor

Dear Kitty Sitter,

You have a heart that is made of gold, many times over. Trinity is blessed indeed, to have been chosen to share a home with you. The pictures that Sammycat shared tell a story of a pretty angel kitty that is finally home. I will be praying that both of you will be able to share happy moments together. 

You are a very kind, and special lady. Heart

original-15.jpeg

Honored Contributor

(((((((Mr.Schmoo and Sophie)))))))

original-16.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. slh it was so good to see you here  and I hope you won't stay a stranger and come by more often. 

Shop I am so sorry to hear about your Mom not feeling to well and not being able to have her chemo. I pray for her everyday and hope she gets some strength back and can resume treatment. Prayers for you too.

Sammycat I hoep that Trinity can relax some after a while and start to eat. I'm sure she will warm up to her guradian angel.

As many of you know my Mom is in a nursing home with alzheimers,she was moved in there after my brother passed away. Tonight we had a call she is having chest pains.Please say a prayer for her if you can. I don't want my Mom to suffer any more then she has. Thank you.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

beauty, 

I am praying for your Mom. I know it is difficult when you cannot be near her. Bless your heart. I hope you are feeling better these days.  I see my dentist tomorrow for what I believe is a cracked tooth. I do dread it. We have had a cold rain all weekend. Love it. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Tissyanne thank you so much for the prayers for Mom. I am ok,slipped in the tub and now have a swollen bruised foot.klutz. 

I hope your tooth isn't fractured. I have had that happen and my cracks were bad and the tooth wasn't salvagable.Hoping thats not the case for you.You are always in my prayers along with all the other ladies here.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Schmoo Trinity curl.jpg

Monday Morning Greetings

beauty...

Sending out very special prayers to your Mom and very special healing prayers to you and hoping that you're feline much better today.

Shop...

Sending out more very special healing prayers to your Mom.

Sending more healing prayers to sweet Charity and to all of the other precious furbabies who are in need.

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS and the mighty Clan of Schmoo a very peaceful and blessed day.Cat Happy

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:  A quick report today -- last night an hour before watching my Pittsburgh Steelers, the mother of all stomach bugs began and let's just say all orifices were involved, so I'm still very woozy today.

Not too woozy to call for prayers for Beauty Junkie's beloved Mom, Shop's Mom and Tissyanne's tooth, though.  We're all thinking of all you.