Esteemed Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Friday report:   Thanks for your kind words about Fergus.  DH had been melancholy yesterday -- he so misses Puppy, but he smiled through tears at reading it. 

Today we did some brief errands, and my stinking ankles hurt again!  Oh the journey of a joint replacement.  You think you're on your way then BAM -- your body says otherwise. I'm down about it a little, because there are times when it seems like the whole body's going downhill because of this new knee.

Then I have to remind myself of the Schmoo, who beat back obstacle after obstacle.  Oh to have his strength -- his resilience -- his profound calm:

Schmoo resilience 2.jpg

Trusted Contributor

URGENT REQUEST!

Tibbs did not feel good this morning, just not himself.

Was in no distress. Took him to vet and on the way he had a seizure. I have never experienced this before.

I pulled off road and I thought he was dead.

I got my wits and rushed him to vet. His breathing was shallow.

They are keeping him of course. He's on valium IV to calm him and they are running tests.

His blood work was all good this past Tuesday.

Please pray for my baby. Today is my birthday.....

My heart is breaking...

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

((((((((((((New & Tibbs))))))))) definately praying

(((((Sammy cat & Dh))))))))) (((((((Beauty & DH, mom too))))))

((((((Shop & mom)))))))) ((((((( Beastie & clan))))) ((((((((Tissyanne & Sugar bear)))))(((((All friends of Schmoo)))))

prayers & hugs to all Schmoosters 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saturday report:  One of our own needs help tonight!

Newtoallthis reports that Tibbs didn't feel well this morning and she took him to the vet -- on the way he had a seizure.  They are running tests on him as we speak.  Tibbs is 18 and just had a good checkup, but he hasn't been himself.

Please send prayers and good wishes their way -- today is Newtoallthis's birthday on top of everything else!  I also put up a separate thread up asking for prayers from the whole Pet Lovers family.

Newtoallthis, our boundless love, hope and prayers are with you -- please update us as you're able:

Schmoo pray.jpg

Trusted Contributor

No word from Tibbs as yet. Thank everyone for their prayers. I miss my sweet boy. He sleeps beside me every night. I love him so.
Honored Contributor

newtoallthis wrote:
No word from Tibbs as yet. Thank everyone for their prayers. I miss my sweet boy. He sleeps beside me every night. I love him so.

New...

I already sent tons of very special prayers to your beloved boy and tons of very special Comfort prayers to the both of you via the thread that Sammycat started on this board and via the Pancake thread too.

Praying that your birthday wish comes true and that your precious TibbsCat Happy Heartis back home with you ASAP.

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Just heard from vet. Tibbs is resting and the "twitching" has stopped.

His blood work is good! That is all I know right now.
Thank each of you for your prayers!

You have no idea how comforting it was to come here and know you all would pray for my boy. I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart.

I will update you as I know anything more.

Honored Contributor

Tibbs, we are praying for you to feel better soon. You are loved very much, and we want you to come home. Prayers for the vet as he treats you. Heart

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

New, what a frightening episode with Tibbs on the way to the vet.

Seizures are terrifying events, and you feel so very helpless in those situations.  I know you reported that his recent lab results came back okay, but you also noted that your boy wasn't feeling good and sensed something to be amiss, truly a mother's intuition.  I am really glad you

got him to the vet in time and that he is now stabilized and resting comfortably.

Please know I am praying for you both and sending warm hugs to the birthday girl.  May the Lord bless and heal Tibbs.  

Honored Contributor

brbfromTX, I am glad to see your post today. I hope you are feeling better. God Bless and watch over you as you heal. Heart

bless-quotes-8.jpg