Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Schmoo Beastie.jpg

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS, and The Clan, a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day.

beauty... My heart aches for you and your mom. Sending lots more prayers and Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

((((((((((((BEAUTY & HER MOM)))))))))

Sending more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

Sending out some love, hugs, and prayers to the Schmoo clan. 

(((((((((((((((((Sammycat, Tissyanne, Beauty, Beastie, Shop and all other friends of Schmoo))))))))))))))

Esteemed Contributor

Sunday report:  First, Beauty Junkie, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's fall.  She is in my prayers every evening, and I'm redoubling my efforts in the hope that she will return to a more even keel in her health.  And I'm thinking of BrbfromTX as she continues her treatments and Shop's Mom and Streetangel as she's under the gun and SLH as she nears retirement.

Second, thanks, dear friends, for your prayers and kind and gentle wishes for my surgery Tuesday morning -- Tissyanne, your saying you'd keep this thread going while I'm in my earliest recovery brought tears of gratitude to my eyes.  I've been a little warbly until today:  but DH says I now have my "game face" on and that's a good sign. 

While cleaning, I came upon one of Schmoo's famous catnip bags, and I thought --  it's a sign.  Time to get tough and administer some Prairie Justice like that most famous of sheriffs:

Schmoo Praire Justice 4.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Friends, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Sammy I am sending you a great big HUG that I hope lasts trhough out the coming days.  I know you are going to do so well with the surgery and your FULL Recovery.  Hold onto your Dear Husband and he will bring you home quick as a wink and the Precious one will be with you every step of the way.  We will miss your posts for a few days, but we will continue lifting you up on this page so you will have plenty to ready when you are ready.  Joey and Jake just might make another appearance to wish you well Smiley Happy We Love You Dear Friend ((Hugs)). Will check back tonight and hope you get good rest before the big day tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Schmoo angel paws.jpg

Sammycat...

Please know in your heart that the entire Clan, aka The Family of Schmoo, will be with you in spirit and in prayer tomorrow, and until you're ready to post again, we're all going to keep this much beloved thread going strong!!! 

I have no doubt that you'll come through your surgery with flying colors...especially becuase your very special furry Guardian Angel will be with you as well. :-)

(((((((((((((HeartSAMMYCATHeart)))))))))))))

Valued Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

Schmoo angel paws.jpg

Sammycat...

Please know in your heart that the entire Clan, aka The Family of Schmoo, will be with you in spirit and in prayer tomorrow, and until you're ready to post again, we're all going to keep this much beloved thread going strong!!! 

I have no doubt that you'll come through you're surgery with flying colors...especially becuase your very special furry Guardian Angel will be with you as well. :-)

(((((((((((((HeartSAMMYCATHeart)))))))))))))

Amen Beastie-we are with you Sammycat and so is your Schmoo!

Honored Contributor

Sammcat,

The best to you as you approach your surgery.  I hope you have an easy time of it.  And most of all, I hope that you will be pain-free in the future.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sammycat wishing you the very best and can't wait till you will be back posting withus again as you are our leader. We will keep things going until then. Myabe your DH could possible let us know how things are going.Thank you so much for thinking of my Mom and the prayers,taking the time for my fmaily when you have all that you do going on.

I want to thank all of you for the prayers for my Mom. She is a fighter,runs in the family.

I'm so thankful to be able to post and no computer issues,it wasn't my Mac but our internet so that was good news.

Keeping everyone in my prayers and may we all have a good week ahead and Sammycat a speedy recovery and possible a nice new piece of Judith Ripka jewelry waiting for you at home.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

Have I mentioned how much I dislike the new format. Hopefully I am logged in now and can post. Third try! Sammycat, just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope it helps to know that you have so many friends wishing the very best possible outcome for you. Stay strong (like that special kitty boy of yours did)! Hugs to you my friend.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Monday report:   Friends, I'm moved to tears (happy ones) at your kindness and support -- and I'm very blessed to have the love and attention of great friends and family.  DH says to tell you that he'll be giving you updates, starting tomorrow, until I'm able to do so myself. The Kitty Sitter is flying in on Wednesday, so the A-Team will be here taking care of me.

Please keep your stories and updates on your furry ones and families coming -- I know I will enjoy reading them.  Today I took the first installment of the Schmoo book to Schmoo's veterinarian for review, all 50,000 words of it to date ... with many words and miles yet to go!  But it is well on its way, and it's as much your story as it is our family's and Schmoo's. 

It's the story of grit and compassion and friendship, one inspired at the start by the fellow below.  He fought hard, played joyfully, loved mightily and brought this special circle of friends  together -- and I'll take care to live up to his inspired standard for success.  He's one in a million ... and so are all of you:

Schmoo profile 1.jpg