Regular Contributor

Re: Prayers for the sick animals and for those who lost there animals due to illness. 9PM EST.

Thank you so much, Anna.  What a wonderful thing and I will definitely be participating tonight.  My heart breaks every time I read a post of animal who is sick or has passed on.  They all bring light and special joy to our lives that cannot be described.  Tears are flowing as I type this.  Sympathies, thoughts, and prayers to everyone.

In the past 5 years, I have lost my precious kitties:  Tigger, Tiffany, and Sammy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prayers for the sick animals and for those who lost there animals due to illness. 9PM EST.

[ Edited ]

Count me in!  And may I add one of our wonderful Pet Lover posters, @AnikaBrodie, who took a nasty fall and broke her arm.  She's in serious pain and can't type but she's reading along with us.  An animal lover to the nth degree, she's given hope and courage to so many of us over the years.

Contributor

apple 1964

Thank you for this beautiful, thoughtful post.  It is such a lovely idea and tribute.   Please add

my sweetheart of a boy Henry Lee to Libby's list of names for the pastor to read.

He left us last Friday and the emptiness here hits us to the core.   They truly are

souls who are with us but for a moment in time, but WOW............I wouldn't trade them

for anything.

WIth Respect............Henrysmom - always

Esteemed Contributor

At at my work computer, so here's my beautiful, amazing Macy. She passed away on Oct. 13. Very, very sad.....She was the true love of my life. Please, please pray for her...and me.

Macy 31 Oct 2016 - 4.jpg

Respected Contributor

Please add my sweet Scully to your prayers.  I lost him a year ago June and with the holidays coming up - it will be difficult.  I used to put the Christmas tree up just for him - he loved it. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks for doing this Apple !  

I told my girlfriend about this and she wants to add her 3 pet's names which are deceased.   She just "had to say goodbye" to the first two on this list in October -- too much for anyone to bear:

Cassie

Renea

Fluffy

(all dogs)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for posting and praying with us. All the names will be blessed  and there owners too.I am beyond sad as these loses take a piece of my soul when I read them . but, I feel better knowing all mentioned animals are blessed in our church. November is hunting season in our state New Jersey I am sick at heart for our beautiful deer but, at least in our county they are trying to ban bow and arrow killings. It's a start and my Dh and I  are working with Congress to try to get this law passed and many other people are working for that too. God bless to all of you!

Esteemed Contributor

I want to add my sincere sympathy to all those who have lost their beloved pets, the pain of it so hard.  Also good thoughts for all those sick.  

@apple1964,would you please add my Angie to your prayer list. She recently lost her sight and we're dealing with it pretty well.  She is confused,doesn't understand what's happened to het.  She's not an old dog, 7, so it's strange.  Thank you.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I want to add my sincere sympathy to all those who have lost their beloved pets, the pain of it so hard.  Also good thoughts for all those sick.  

@apple1964,would you please add my Angie to your prayer list. She recently lost her sight and we're dealing with it pretty well.  She is confused,doesn't understand what's happened to het.  She's not an old dog, 7, so it's strange.  Thank you.

Of course... Praying for Angie and others this morning. God Bless. [And she will be added to our list.]

Esteemed Contributor

We are also asking for prayers for the lost and abused animals ....and the forgotten animals too... Please continue praying for these four legged angels. God Bless!