Respected Contributor

I am so happy to see Nick Chavez back on air

I have used Nick Chavez hairspray on auto delivery since 1999 LOL. That was in the days when auto delivery meant for as long as they sold the product. QVC has honored the price all of these years. I am so happy to see him back on air and recently purchased the big shampoo and conditioner duo. I was not sure about the conditioner because my hair is so fine but wow! I did just like Nick said and only put the conditioner on the ends of my hair, and not on my scalp. This shampoo and conditioner is fantastic and I am so glad that I bought it. I am also a faithful user of the soft flocker.

Super Contributor

Re: I am so happy to see Nick Chavez back on air

I agree. Love his products, especially his hair spray. IMO, they don't sell anything like it over the counter. His flocker is great also, He has been overlooked for quite awhile with all the WEN chaos.

Occasional Contributor

Ya , happy to see Nick back & what he says about putting conditioner just on the ends of hair is so true.  wen products are clogging up your scalp .

Respected Contributor

Hello, conlt, WSfan, tuesdaymornin, and welcome. Smiley Happy

I'm glad that Nick is back on QVC more as well. My favorite line that Nick makes is his Traditions line.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I have used Nick Chavez hairspray on auto delivery since 1999 LOL. That was in the days when auto delivery meant for as long as they sold the product. QVC has honored the price all of these years. I am so happy to see him back on air and recently purchased the big shampoo and conditioner duo. I was not sure about the conditioner because my hair is so fine but wow! I did just like Nick said and only put the conditioner on the ends of my hair, and not on my scalp. This shampoo and conditioner is fantastic and I am so glad that I bought it. I am also a faithful user of the soft flocker.

I purchased the super size set as well! I'm really loving it. I hope he offers more deals like this, I'm happy to try it based on the results from the shampoo and conditioner. 

Occasional Contributor

Nick's Advanced Volume line is fantastic for my hair. I cautiously started with the 8oz. shampoo. I was impressed after the 1st use - but still skeptical. After the 2nd use I was a 'believer' and quickly purchased the super sized S&C duo while still available. The price point was a super bargain simply for the shampoo alone. Many of you will relate to my $everal year $earch being over. Thank you, NIck!

Respected Contributor

Hello, SolitareA and welcome. Smiley Happy

Glad Nick's products worked well for you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder