Super Contributor

Re: SUNSCREEN Suggestions (nongreasy)

Wow, youve gotten lots of suggestions. I have oily skin and cannot stand anything greasy on my face either. I have tried many sunscreens over the years and my HG sunscreen for my face is Derma E, SPF 30 and for the body I love Green Goddess SPF 30. You can find them at Fresh Thyme Stores and on Amazon. They are both physical and not chemical.  

Super Contributor

Fruit of the Earth BLOCK UP! 30 Non greasy and no smell.  Found at Discount Drug Mart.

Honored Contributor

I use Netrogena Dry Touch under my makeup every day and it's all we use the spray on vacation.  It isn't like spraying on cooking oil!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum Spf 100, 3 Fl. Oz. - Walmart.com

Respected Contributor

Color me skeptical of sunscreen. I don't use it. Never have. Everything in moderation. I believe sitting outside for half an hour a day is healthy. 

Valued Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I like this one;

sunscreen.jpg

It blocks both UVA and UVB rays.

It's a bit expensive ($26.99 on Amazon with Prime), but worth it, to me.

ETA: it was rated #1 in Consumer Reports for sunscreen.

La Roche Posay has outstanding sunscreens.

Honored Contributor

@mom2laxboyz wrote:

Been reading how the occurrence of two forms of skin cancer are on the rise (one by 200%) and wondered if I could get suggestions from posters here on a good sunscreen that is fragrance free and nongreasy?  I've read that it should be at least SPF30, but the

ones I've purchased over the years just seem to lay on the skin and when I'm out gardening, I just feel so yucky with it on.  Suggestions?

@mom2laxboyz  Relied on this one for many years...SPF 30 when I know not in sun, SPF 50 when walking dogs, etc.

C6832BBD-E5FD-4683-A5BB-A43B8C24B6D5.jpeg