Honored Contributor

jacs notes for 10/17/16 appearances

jacs facebook notes for their appearances on 10/17/16.

All about our Shows! Monday,Oct. 17th..6-7am and 11-12 Noon.

Louie has already written on his Blog that due to Shipping problems, our 3-4p.m. Show was cancelled. No ones fault but the shipper....The good news is that new things will be on the 11-Noon show...including this coat that I adore. Let's start with this beauty....

1. A284133...The Gabardine 3/4 Coat/Topper in Winter White, Scarlett Red and Black. I am told the Red is already limited. It has rich looking Gold Buttons, is not heavy... but has structure and is so beautifully made. I simply love this coat. It is not 1st in the show...but I am making it 1st here. It is that special.

2. A267864 The W.K. Swing Cardigan. I wear this all the time...I have said it before...it has spoiled me to anything else. I am wearing it to QVC tomorrow....we will be heading there for our 2 shows. In Blk, Raspberry, Heather Charcoal Grey, Scarlett Red, Mallard Blue, Dark Umber....There is a matching Tank....A237404....check that out on the models.

3. A260034...The Legging...The best I have ever worn and what makes it so special is the fit and the fact that Louie has these Leggings Dyed to Match to all the other colors that he shows in the collection. I love that...makes our choices so easy. The colors are Raspberry, Wine, Heather Charcoal Grey, Blk, Solid Charcoal Grey, Hunter Green, Olive and Dk Umber. I am told that there will be a "Buy More, Save More'....Nice!

4. A284133....The Raglan Sleeve Cotton Knit Tunic...easy fit, a big reorder because it has been so popular...in Navy, Blk, the NEW Teal....

5. A72448....The Classic W.K. T. Neck....Super popular...the Winter White and Scarlett R ed are Sold Out....Lots of NEW colors to choose from...Heather Charcoal Grey, Spruce Green, Espresso Brown and Blackberry. This great T. Neck does not itch, bag at the neck or hug too tightly. That's a promise.

6. A68216....The Super Ponte Boot cut Pant...this Pant makes you look taller and thinner and has a great feel to it...NEW colors...Dark Umber and Navy...back in Blk and Heather Charcoal Grey.

7. A267875...The Trench Coat...I honestly can't believe there are any left. This is such a fabulous Trench Coat.and....if you love Burberry!...The price is beyond great and the workmanship is superb. The Wine and the Navy are very limited. The NEW colors Louie brought in are British Tan and Black. I will be in the Olive.

8. A282502....The NEW Cotton Knit Tunic. This is a new fabric, which I think you will love. It is easy fitting, glides over the body, has a V Neck and Band Pockets. No lumps or bumps will show...It can be dressed up or go very casual. In Rosemary, Espresso and Grape.

There are lots of Sneak Peeks to keep you happy....The NEW necklace...I can't say more than that! The NEW V Neck Swing Cardi that I showed a pic of, The Faux Shetland Long Cardi and the T. Neck Swing Sweater.
Carolyn Gracie is our Host...this really will be a fun show.
We are on at 6-7a.m....same day...I am told that there will be lots of deals....the stockings are on a Buy More, Save More...It is perfect to buy tights that match the clothes that you have ordered. No running around to different stores to find a match. That I like...Join us at 6am or tape the Show...We will be there!

Jac Dell'Olio's photo.
Jac Dell'Olio's photo.
Jac Dell'Olio's photo.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: jacs notes for 10/17/16 appearances

Thanks for posting this! Love reading Jac's notes. She looks fab in that coat, of course.