Honored Contributor

Re: What can we expect in the May 9 show?

@gardensla wrote:

@1jac

To my eyes, the ivory skirt is close to the color of vanilla ice cream; the alabaster pieces are similar to the color of coffee ice cream.

Tonally they work together, but they're not a "match."  The ivory skirt is cooler than than the alabaster which I find to be a warmer shade of pale. 

I think the new jacket that matches this skirt comes in black and I want to say pink? 

WK ENR zip front cardigan/jacket with black contrast trim in perfectly pink is what my notes say.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Did I miss a sneak peek of the Chanel-esque jacket? Either on his blog or on the last show?

Honored Contributor

@lianne wrote:

Did I miss a sneak peek of the Chanel-esque jacket? Either on his blog or on the last show?

No, he mentioned it in the blog somewhere.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I read it somewhere in response to someone's questions about jackets on his blog

Respected Contributor

In a response to a question - Louis posted on his Blog that the new Jacket is coming in the following combinations:

" P. Pink with black trim, Black with Ivory trim and Lt Khaki with Ivory trim. The ivory and black skirts work with two sweater cardigan/jackets. "

Respected Contributor

I own the Lt.Khaki slim ankle pants as well as the black slim ankle pants.  Besides the whisper knit skirts, these slim ankle pants would also coordinate with those cool slimming pants that we all love.  I cannot wait for the sneak peak.  It is always exciting when Louis is debuting his spring and fall collections.  I am glad QVC is finally giving Louis 2 hour shows for his debuts at the new season.  It  is nice to see so many new items at one time.