Valued Contributor

Re: Took 5 days to start to ship??

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Seriously? Why did the Moto sit 5 days to just ship now?  I'm a bit unhappy with that. I'm thinking I'm not alone on this specific item delay. Anyone else?

I just think sitting there for 5 days isn't a good thing. Let's see if it gets here in the 7-10 day.  Amazon has surely spoiled me, 😀

This is just not right.  You are correct that Amazon is so much faster.  I placed an order with Amazon Wednesday evening and it arrived Saturday morning. 

I finally did receive the moto jackets this afternoon. The information on my order history said one placed during the show shipped on the 17th and the the order placed at midnight said it shipped on the 18th.  Yet they were delivered together by the UPS guy!

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I ordered the moto jacket in black today; the EDD is on the 24th. I ordered the size 10 -- the pinstripe jacket is 10, the trench coat is 10 so I am hoping I chose the correct size. I am always nervous about numerical sizing here.

JustJazzmom, I received the moto jacket.  The same size fit in the moto on me, as I chose for the trench coat, which is also the same size I have in the pinstripe jacket.  So you should be fine.

Honored Contributor

@breee wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I ordered the moto jacket in black today; the EDD is on the 24th. I ordered the size 10 -- the pinstripe jacket is 10, the trench coat is 10 so I am hoping I chose the correct size. I am always nervous about numerical sizing here.

JustJazzmom, I received the moto jacket.  The same size fit in the moto on me, as I chose for the trench coat, which is also the same size I have in the pinstripe jacket.  So you should be fine.

Thanks, @breee! This is encouraging.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting for my Moto jacket...purchased it on 9/14, just after midnight; shipped on 9/19. Delivery date is still listed at 9/22, but I seriously doubt I'll get it tomorrow.

I also don't understand why there was such a big delay in processing these jackets! The rest of the online retail world--like Amazon, Zappos & others--have excellent delivery systems, and in some cases, free shipping both ways (like Zappos). They are way ahead of QVC. I wouldn't bother ordering from QVC at all with their expensive and slow shipping were it not for Linea. If Louis sold his line elsewhere, I'd never shop at QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. I would never shop QVC if not for Louis Dell'Olio's designs being exclusive to QVC.
Respected Contributor

it actually looks like it will get here tomorrow ....wow. Who knows! Smiley Happy

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Seriously? Why did the Moto sit 5 days to just ship now?  I'm a bit unhappy with that. I'm thinking I'm not alone on this specific item delay. Anyone else?

I just think sitting there for 5 days isn't a good thing. Let's see if it gets here in the 7-10 day.  Amazon has surely spoiled me, 😀

Respected Contributor

10 days and counting on my Y necklace.   Wake up, shipping department!!

Respected Contributor

As far as QVC shipping.  I think some warehouses are more efficientt than others.  When I return to QVC I never use their labels.  They are too slow.  Everything goes parcel post. I send back everything by USPS Priority Mail.  It costs the same, gets there within 2-3 days with tracking number, refunds are credited faster. I feel safer and more in control using USPS Priority Mail. QVC's tracking never worked.

Honored Contributor

Hurray!! The moto jacket is arriving via UPS tomorrow!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

I'm still waiting for my moto!!  Called CS today and was told nothing

could be done until Tuesday 9/29.  I inquired why shipping is taking so

long.....upgrades, new shipping routine????   Basically she didn't

care!  Wish we could purchase Linea clothing elsewhere.