Respected Contributor

New Turquoise Elephant Walk Necklace!

“THE TURQUOISE “ELEPHANT WALK” PENDANT, TABLET NECKLACE & EARRING”

Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 11:55 PM

………………………..The “Elephant Walk” pendant, Tablet necklace and earring also will be avail with beautiful, saturated, rich Turquoise tablets. The Gold Ox metal remains the same. Above, I have the pieces on a turquoise moss crepe top, the new Ivory Gauze Crepe shirt, the Turquoise Shantung jacket and the new Turquoise Status print top. That’s just four possibilities. This turquoise will pop when you wear these pieces on a wide range of colors like: royal blue, red, lime green, hot pink, orange, kelly green, khaki, olive…..I can go on and on. What I’m saying is PLAY and experiment. Mix the tablet necklace with necklaces you already own. I can easily see it being the focal point mixed with a mass of gold chains! Mix it with other beads for a profusion of color……….I would like to think that this Elephant pendant necklace is something you might find in some exclusive boutique in Africa. When you happen upon it you have to have it to remind yourself of this magical trip……If there are no trips to Africa in your future you can always be a mind traveler like I have often been…..or just a lover of these magnificent animals……….enjoy……much Love……….Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: New Turquoise Elephant Walk Necklace!

@Somertime    Is the turquoise stone genuine?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Somertime    Is the turquoise stone genuine?

I think both the words ivory and turquoise reflect colors and  don't  mean either genuine ivory or genuine turquoise,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   In the other post, Louis says all the stones are real!  So you have real turquoise!!!!!  Enjoy it!

I don't knwo what happened to the other Elephant Walk Necklace posting, so I reposted it!

Honored Contributor

I'm enchanted by the new "status print" tops.  Absolutely love that look!

Honored Contributor

I love the elephant pendant.  It would be great if someone could post in Jewelry when it becomes available.  

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon   It's available NOW!

Honored Contributor

@Somertime   Thank you!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received this necklace. It truly is stunning and is so very, very special in person. Yes, its a statement piece yet, imo, is not  limiting as an addition to our wardrobes. This truly can be incorporated with so much. Yes, there's some size but not as big as I thought it might be. At barely 5'2", this does work well on me. Its not too, too much at all, ladies, and its so unique and just so very beautifully crafted. A true artisan looking piece. It was truly hard to choose which color. I ended up selecting the Turquoise. Either color is a great choice. My bff got the white and is as equally pleased. 

And @Kachina624 , yes the stone is real and very lovely to look at, a nice size and weight that balances beautifully with the elephant. I know you like silver but this is an exceptional piece of jewelry.