Esteemed Contributor

Here it is!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Thank You!

Just ordered the Alabaster/Black and Grey/Blue!

Esteemed Contributor

Can I just say that for once QVC's pictures are even better than LDO's?

This cardigan is adorable.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor
Ordered alabaster! Even more excited since I received the short-sleeve sweater today. Best light Linea color ever!
Honored Contributor

It's not going to work for me-- At 32" in the Small it would hit me at mid thigh. Woman Sad I liked the currant/burgundy one.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: New Cardigan LINK

[ Edited ]

YAY!!!! Thanks, @gardensla !

I ordered the alabaster Heart But, I'm sure I'll be back for another color. Plan to stay awake for the show--it will be on at 11pm here--so I can see how this sweater looks. I bet it's one of those pieces that looks even better in person.

Super Contributor

Just ordered the cardigan in the alabaster and black to go with the alabaster and the black short sleeved sweaters I've already ordered.  Yippee!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: New Cardigan LINK

[ Edited ]

Watching it now on Inspired Style...EXQUISITE!

EDIT

@JustJazzmom

Amy Stran had on the sweater and it hit above her knee. Thought it looked great on her and she's about 5'2 I think...Check the video. Might work for you!

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

EDIT

@JustJazzmom

Amy Stran had on the sweater and it hit above her knee. Thought it looked great on her and she's about 5'2 I think...Check the video. Might work for you!

Just watched the clip of it and thought it looked so cute on Amy.  Going to get the alabaster and blue/grey.

Will place my order once I decide on the assymetrical sweater.  I so want to get it, but not sure it'll look good with jeans.  I don't want to have to get special smooth jeans to wear with it.   I know it'll look good with the slim black pants, but still want to wear it with jeans.  And the engineer in me struggles with the assymetricalness of it.  I don't want to "feel" lopsided, lol.   I feel like I should try at least one color though.  Argggh!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

EDIT

@JustJazzmom

I saw it and she did look cute in her XXS!! size.

I'm not that thin!! Smiley Sad

Decisions... decisions.... The two sweaters are arriving today in alabaster and the currant colors.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼