Valued Contributor

Re: Linea Plaid Blazers posted!

@AuntG wrote:

I was thinking of the ivory with a red turtleneck and black pants. What type of leg would work best - Narrow, straight, wide or ankle?

@AuntG If you look at the models in the pictures posted one has skinny jeans on & it looks like the other has more of a trouser leg pant.  Both look great, but I am partial to narrower skinny leg pants so that's what I will wear.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I have odered ALL four colors. I ordered two earlier and the other two just now.

why?

1. I still regret not getting every color of the Blazer w/ Seaming & Button Detail (A229475).  I would love to have the teal.

2. It will sell out and I hate it when I change my mind and it's gone.....

3. Five easy pays, can't believe it:  $16.66

4. It is priced right.

5. it is washable and 

6. Absolutely stunning

Going, Going Gone

Super Contributor

I just ordered the caramel and the moss, and am considering the yellow. I wear a ton of black, but already have a similar blazer to the ivory. My first Linea piece was the tux blazer that I ordered a month or so ago, and I love it!

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the caramel since I have the ponte pants and the suede pants in that color along with the leather jacket.  I am not sure what top I will wear with it, but I am sure something will come to mind from my closet.  I have never ordered a blazer from this line before so I hope I got the correct size.  I am a 1X in most QVC clothing and busty 44DD so I went with a 20. I know they will sell out and we will not be able to return for a different size.  Not sure about which pieces of jewelry to get. decisions decisions. 

Respected Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

Well, I have odered ALL four colors. I ordered two earlier and the other two just now.

why?

1. I still regret not getting every color of the Blazer w/ Seaming & Button Detail (A229475).  I would love to have the teal.

2. It will sell out and I hate it when I change my mind and it's gone.....

3. Five easy pays, can't believe it:  $16.66

4. It is priced right.

5. it is washable and 

6. Absolutely stunning

Going, Going Gone

I wanted to see what blazer you were talking about but the number brings up a weird message and not the product page.  Is the number correct?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's old number, so QVC doesn't have it anymore.

Look up the name and number on either Louis' site and youtube: Linea Blazer Seaming & Button Detail A229475

Valued Contributor

I ordered the ivory.  I think the caramal is the prettiest, but I have a brown plaid blazer of his from a few years ago and I wear it often, so I will just stay with the one. (I hope)

Honored Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

It's old number, so QVC doesn't have it anymore.

Look up the name and number on either Louis' site and youtube: Linea Blazer Seaming & Button Detail A229475

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Blazer-with-Seaming-%26-Button-Detail.product.A229475.ht...

It’s showing a chili pepper blazer. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok blonde Linea ladies, what color(s) are you getting? I’m leaning towards caramel. I’m hoping there is a blonde model tonight. Trying to decide how yellow would look.

Personally, I think all the colors are great. I even think the ivory is nice, could be more springlike with the pink/cranberry, but not sure it’d look as good with jeans, which I primarily wear.

And Florida/southern ladies, are you getting this??

Very excited for tonight’s show, a shame Louis won’t be there to present this fabulous big deal.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Blazer with Seaming & Button Detail with Pat James-Dementri •Published on Sep 8, 2014

Youtube shows the right Jacket, it is not a chili pepper blazer (maybe my number is off)