Trusted Contributor

Linea Leisure Hoodie A-270903 on clearance today

In AM Style today Louis presented the hoodie and it is now on clearance, from $61.00 to $42.62.  .  If you purchased it within the last 30 days, call customer service for a price adjustment.

Regular Contributor

Re: Linea Leisure Hoodie A-270903 on clearance today

thanks for this info! I've experienced this with another item but didn't know the policy so thank you!

Respected Contributor

I checked it out, and I ordered the hoodie the end of December, so I can't get a price adjustment.  I hate buying something that goes on clearance a couple months later, but I guess that's the way it is.  I have the turquoise hoodie, and I was thinking of getting the nectarine, but not sure of the color for me (auburn hair).

Esteemed Contributor

I brought the lemon back when it was first presented so I am pass the price adjustment as well.  I am thinking of ordering the taupe to go with my taupe leisure pants.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I thought about the lemon or the nectarine.  Can you tell me if the lemon is a bright yellow or a softer yellow.  Is it like Louis' older yellow cardigan?

Respected Contributor

Lyn, I think it's a softer version, and not as bright.

Super Contributor

Isn't this relatively new? I'm kind of shocked the Q has it on clearance already. I have his first hoodie in turq and love it. I always wanted it in black but it never came back in.  At this nice little price point I may try this one.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I thought about the lemon or the nectarine.  Can you tell me if the lemon is a bright yellow or a softer yellow.  Is it like Louis' older yellow cardigan?

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

It's a soft version of yellow definitely not as bright as his zip front cardigan sweater A265550 that I also own.  I too was going to buy the nectarine but I already have the cardigan in that similar color and his double breasted jacket that he did a while ago but decided on the lemon.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 - Come to think of it, I also have that same sweater in Nectarine.  I forgot that was the color name.  As long as the yellow isn't the same bright yellow as his cardigan sweater, I'll probably buy the yellow hoodie, since it's on clearance (not that I need another piece of clothing, when I need to weed out stuff).

Esteemed Contributor

@Lyn08 - I think the name of the color before was tangerine aka nectarine LOL I just remembered.  It's hard thinking of all these colors they decided to rename.