Esteemed Contributor

I love his whisper knit!! I wasn't sure about ordering ....but I am on my 4th purchase. Love his dark green!!

Trusted Contributor

I have many of his Whisper Knits. Love them!

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

I love whisper knit.  It is a luxurious fabric.  I like it even better than cashmere.  I always hand wash in cold water with Woolite color safe soap and dry flat.  My sweaters turn out perfect.  I love all of my whisper knit sweaters.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the things I love about whisperknits is that they don't require any special care. I just put mine in mesh lingerie bags and throw them into the machine with other clothing. Tide detergent. All look great after many years of wear. The other great thing is that whisperknit fabric breathes. That's important to me because I live in a warm climate and can't wear heavy, suffocating knits. Long live whisperknits!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I agree with all of you, and I will go as far to say that they are the best  sweaters QVC offers.

Respected Contributor

Whisper Knit is my favorite fabric of all time! T-necks, Mock necks, V-necks, Long Sleeve, Short Sleeve, Cardigans, Tanks, Tunics, Swing Tunics and Cardigans, Open Front Cardigans---you name it---they keep coming and coming--and I keep buying and buying---if I had to pick a favorite, I think I would say the V-neck Long Sleeve Sweater---so classic, so elegant---so comfy! Enjoy your new sweaters.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: Whisper Knit sweaters

[ Edited ]

Every time I focus on a favorite, I change my mind.  I just love them all-Pointelle Cardigan, v neck, swing sweater, swing cardigan, tanks. I am glad I do not have to decide on one of them.  Louis Dell Olio is simply the best clothes designer on QVC.  

Respected Contributor

and let's not forget the scarves and shawl. I lived in them all winter and I'm still wearing them. The shawl was a life saver over my sleeveless dresses.

Respected Contributor

You are right Marilyn 1 about the scarves!  I do not own a shawl, but the scarves in whisper knit are incredible whether you wear for warmth or fashion.  I have also used them as a shawl.  They are that substantive.

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love his whisper knit and have purchased tons of pieces, I don't even wear my cashmere anymore I just wear his WK easy care too and the colors are fabulous and rich looking.