Valued Contributor

I learned of Louis' blog (not on Q blog) thru this forum.  I have gone there to read some of the questions and answers.

I tried to "sign up" (?) get on his blog to ask a question and keep getting response that my email is not a reigistered email address.  I've had this email address for years.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shopthe1 wrote:

I learned of Louis' blog (not on Q blog) thru this forum.  I have gone there to read some of the questions and answers.

I tried to "sign up" (?) get on his blog to ask a question and keep getting response that my email is not a reigistered email address.  I've had this email address for years.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

@shoptheQ

I don't remember registering on Louis's blog, but it's been quite a while - since he first started it. Hopefully someone who's registered more recently can comment. But here is what I've been doing to post on the blog for as long as I can remember:  Just scroll to the bottom of the screen where you are reading the questions and answers.  Type your question in the box where it says "leave a reply."  Then in the little box below, type the "CAPTCHA" code - the little 4 digit/letter combo you see.  Hit enter, and your question will show up on the screen.  Watch for an answer, because the Q&A page sometimes moves fast, and there's no way to see what went before when it moves to a new page.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Thank you shoesnbags - it worked !!!

I asked Louis if he had any plans to bring us a gunmetal bracelet to wear with his beautiful necklaces.

Esteemed Contributor

Check the blog @shoptheQ!  You have an answer from Louis already.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Yes I saw his reply - great we may have a new bracelet to look forward to.