Esteemed Contributor

Re: A72448 Turtlenecks on Sale Today

@jbinrwc Thanks for the heads up. I ordered three, scarlet, white and taupe. Delighted to see these prices! So many items, albeit still our beloved Linea, keep inching (ratcheting) up in price limiting alot of my purchase selections. I still do my fair share of shopping though...

Respected Contributor

I just called for a price adjustment and was told I had to order another item today for a price adjustment.

The CS said there were no supervisors available and said he'd have one call me. I just got a price adjustment the other day.

Respected Contributor

Called back and got a supervisor and the price adjustment.

I was told CS has to try to get a supervisor twice. This guy made no attempt. I think this is either his last or first day working for the Q.

Respected Contributor

When requesting a price adjustment I email the Q and have never had a problem. In fact I emailed them yesterday and today got a reply saying they were crediting my account.

Honored Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

When requesting a price adjustment I email the Q and have never had a problem. In fact I emailed them yesterday and today got a reply saying they were crediting my account.

Thanks very much for this information.  I had just purchased four of the Raglan Sleeve Tees on Wednesday of this week--two days before they went on the Gold Medal Deal sale!  I emailed customer service yesterday and today received a response that they have credited my account for $61.21!

You saved me a lot of money, @chprsp !  👍🏻🙂

Respected Contributor

I bought 4 turtlenecks a few days ago along with some other things.  I checked the status last night and ONE turtleneck shipped.  Maybe they store the different colors in different warehouses in different states.  Smiley Happy  I can't imagine why only one color would ship when the others were ordered together, but I'm sure the others will find their way to me sometime next week.

This was my fourth order in the last 4 days.  I don't think I should even tune in to the show.  Smiley Happy