Trusted Contributor

Review on A286942- Tank with lace and Swiss dot

This item took a very long time to arrive. It took over  6 days to ship. I was disappointed when I tried it on. The armholes are big. Too big. And where the Swiss Dot  and rayon / span meet , it flares out like the materials are not comapatible with each other.  It makes my hips look larger and the tank doesn't lie flat. Could be a flaw in construction. I liked the pink mist color. Sometimes it looks pink taupe and other times just a soft pink. It was an expensive item, but thought I might be able to wear it as a stand alone piece. I wouldn't have been able too due mainly to the armholes being so big. I did like that it was shorter tank too.  And I am tall. Sometimes even for me, Lori's tanks can be too long  for me.

I am returning. Seems I am doing more of that than keeping lately. Sigh!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review on A286942- Tank with lace and Swiss dot

[ Edited ]

The flaring out, are you referring to at the bottom on the sides where I'm guessing there is a seam? Just wondering because I looked up that item number and if you click on each color on every picture it seems to stick out there. In some of the photos the model has her hands at least on one side placed in such a way that it almost appears that she's purposely trying to hide that problem but even on those on the other side it's clear it sticks out away from the hips.

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl, yes, yes, yes,   sticks out at that spot! I went to look at the pic you were referring to and it does look like she is trying to hide it.  It may be that  the pink mist shows this more cause it's the lightest color. I paid  nearly $63 for this tank and  I am 5'8" and  being a shorter tank- that annoying flare looked bad on me. 

Contributor

I have to agree with you on everything you said. Mine took way to long. I wear the XS and it also sticks out at the sides, i also reorder the same one in another color and it was worst than the first one. So I am going to keep the Pink mist but the other one is going back. I have returned more than i have kept in pretty much all items not just Logo. Jewerly is becoming the worst as to the quality and looking different. 

I am getting angry at QVC with the quality lately. Seams are not straight, defects clearly noticeable. I sent back 5 logo items due to that. At her prices i expect perfect items. I get it in high end store on high end items Logo should not be any different. She is a high end styler. I love my LOGO but i am starting to order less. Sadens me because i love the looks and styles.