Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. Thanks!  For me, the delay only seems to apply to clothing.  I ordered some IT moisturizer yesterday and it already shipped.  Hopefully, shipment of clothing items will speed up now.  I have three items to send back tomorrow...all packaged together to save on shipping.

@Trudey  Are you using Q's return label?  I don't know if you can pkg. together and get just one label charge.  If you are using Q's label, you'd best verify that. I ship back UPS ort USPS, mostly UPS for clothing.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I always use the QVC return label and package multiple items together.  I've never had any problems doing it that way.  I just make sure to include all the separate return forms inside the package.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee@Trudey Once I returned 2 items using the prepaid qvc shipping label. I taped a note on both saying there were 2 items in tne return and it worked out for me. I only did it  once though.

yes!! Im in agreement tnat Sharon and Jayne as hosts with Lori are much easier to watch than Amy!

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I always use the QVC return label and package multiple items together.  I've never had any problems doing it that way.  I just make sure to include all the separate return forms inside the package.

I've done that as well with the QVC label and not had any problems.

Super Contributor
I'm surprised about using QVCs label and only getting charged for one item. In the old days when I used to send back multiple items with one QVC label the $6.95 was deducted from each item
Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:
I'm surprised about using QVCs label and only getting charged for one item. In the old days when I used to send back multiple items with one QVC label the $6.95 was deducted from each item

That's what I thought happened too @KimSKS  which is why I don't do it. There used to be and maybe still is, something on the label or receipt somewhere stating the label was only good for that item.  Maybe things have changed, but that's how it used to be, KimSKS, as you've described.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@KimSKS wrote:

That's what I thought happened too @KimSKS  which is why I don't do it. There used to be and maybe still is, something on the label or receipt somewhere stating the label was only good for that item.  Maybe things have changed, but that's how it used to be, KimSKS, as you've described.

Oh dear!  I'd better pay closer attention!  I was told by CS, quite some time ago, that I could send multiple items in the same box with one Q return label and the additional items would have a small return fee ($2 or $3 per item, I believe).  I used to check all the time to make sure that was the case and it was at the time.  However, I must say I've become a little lazy and checking the return shipping charges when I've used the Q label with multiple items. 

Honored Contributor
I have been using QVC label to return multiple clothing for years. Never have been charged more than one $6.95 fee. I asked CS, and they told me the same. This is my experience.
Super Contributor
I guess I'm going to have to start mailing that way then because $6.95 for 5 or 6 items is cheaper than what I'm paying with my own postage. If you had to make a claim I'm not sure how you would prove you had more than one item in the bag. Doesn't sound like there is much consistency because I know I've been charged for each item before.
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
I have been using QVC label to return multiple clothing for years. Never have been charged more than one $6.95 fee. I asked CS, and they told me the same. This is my experience.

@Tissyanne  I am happy you have been able to do that, but I'm positive I've read in the past (not for quite a while since I haven't looked) language making the label specific to that particular item only.  Good for you then if it's worked out fine.