Honored Contributor

Regular time for Saturdays:   2-3:00 pm

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 2/18

[ Edited ]

New items:

A285343  Embroidered slub knit top (pretty!)

A285371  Lounge Hoodie with Satin back (the dreaded split back!)

A286969  Slub knit top with contrast pockets

A286946  Printed floral high-low hem top with lace hem (looks similar to one presented last week!)

A286955 Printed top w/ broomstick mesh - Debzzz already posted this for NY Fashion Day Thursday but it wasn't yet aired so it's another new item!

Honored Contributor

Thanks Pearley!

Nothing really interests me except for the hoodie...love it from the front and had to laugh at your comment!

I took a good look at the back but it's hard to tell if it's "the dreaded split back" (I don't like them either) or if it's an extra panel sewn in asymmetrically.  I'll have to see this presented.

Contributor

Hi Pearly,

Thank you for the post. How do you know all this?!. Do you have LOGO esp?!. Really appreciate your posts. I am new to this and i find i enjoy corresponding with others on the Q with similar or disimilar opinions and tastes. I do not have my own computer so this is a treat for me. i do have many LOGO pieces. i am not a big fan of the Lounge, or the slub knit. I did purchase the TSV ruffled slub top though, the one that everyone mostly said was horrible. I am very small in size , not height, and it will be like a peasant top for me. I also received the neutral tank to go with it. it is very pretty. It will hang on me so it should look ok. it may even give me some hips!. I do agree that the top did not look good on most of the hosts and some of the models,it surely was not for everyone. Do you know the one/ it was the 2/11/17 TSV. Thanks again for the info. have a good day!

Super Contributor

With spring coming - my LOGO purchases will start to become fewer which my credit card will appreciate.  I just can't wear her spring palette with the light colors - I get completely washed out.  Will be looking for her random darker, saturated colors that pop up occassionally.  Nothing calling my name yet for Saturday but I'll be watching...

Super Contributor

@Pearlee  thank you for the update, that lounge hoodie with ....dreaded  split back ...

really isn't that bad IMO ... I dont like the  split back look either but I think on this one the split is offset. I don't need another hoodie here in Fl but if I did I might have gotten that one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KimSKS wrote:

With spring coming - my LOGO purchases will start to become fewer which my credit card will appreciate.  I just can't wear her spring palette with the light colors - I get completely washed out.  Will be looking for her random darker, saturated colors that pop up occassionally.  Nothing calling my name yet for Saturday but I'll be watching...

@KimSKS  A286948, the tie-dye top from last week that I received in apple blossom and reviewed here, comes in dark, vibrant colors.   I've already commented on another item or two where her fall-ish color palette is more fall than spring.   You should be able to find plenty for spring in colors that flatter you.

@namee  Welcome!  I'm glad you joined us.  Yes, I definitely have LOGO ESP!  LOL

I posted the new items from the link on the Q Home Page that says New Arrivals and I chose the fashion category to find them.   Tomorrow I'll look at the Top Finds for the day link - there may be a One Day Only price or some other special or even perhaps another new item under Top Finds the day of her show.

I hope you keep posting with us!

Yes, I remember the TSV from 2/11 and didn't purchase it.  I am hip-y and didn't care for the rullfe which would have accentuated my hips.

Contributor

Thanks for the welcome. i also go to the new arrivals and top finds and the trends and see the items that will pop up on her next show. Too bad i can't communicate on the wk-ends, again the no computer. I will keep posting!!!

Valued Contributor

@namee Welcome dear. We exchange a lot of useful and fun info here, glad to "meet" you!

I definitely do not need another cardigan but the split back I'm interested in the Vintage Elm. I really like that color and I believe its the first time a cardigan has come in that color, I could be wrong but I havent seen one. Need to see the presentation and Im not sure I will be home on Saturday.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Debzzz wrote:

@namee Welcome dear. We exchange a lot of useful and fun info here, glad to "meet" you!

I definitely do not need another cardigan but the split back I'm interested in the Vintage Elm. I really like that color and I believe its the first time a cardigan has come in that color, I could be wrong but I havent seen one. Need to see the presentation and Im not sure I will be home on Saturday.

@Debzzz   Perhaps this will be a good replacement in green for the ruffle hoodie cotton slub one you had to send back!

@KimSKS  Again, this color palette is more fall and should work for you!