Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I watched JR on QVC from her very first show and saw as many as I could over the years but not al of course.  I actually kinda remember that necklace.  Key necklaces were really big at one time (and always in style of course - just some years they are everywhere).  From what I remember of it, that is a  beautiful piece.  I'm happy to read your post about how well it as stood up.  No doubt @Mellie2 will also be pleased to read your post! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  I'm getting impatient for my necklace.  It was several days in limbo before it even shipped!   Let me know when yours arrives! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Hurry!  Such a great deal on this Links enameled necklace, which has been at the original price! 

J329469

@Mellie2 - I think there's a macrame pink in this!  Smiley Happy

@Mellie2  I love the necklace!   The colors and the enamelling are gorgeous!   I was wearing my brook (bluish/grayiish) top and gray camo pants again today and there is blue in the necklace that went just stunning with my brook top!   My top needed a long necklace and this fit the bill perfectly.  There isn't a lot of pink in the necklace but the pink that's there is very pretty.   I wish this necklace were wider (wishful thinking) just because I usually like big chunky jewelry and this one is narrower, but it's a very lovely piece and so well worth the price. And as we stated initially, will go with so many things!   I just love having it in my jewelry collection. It is very diffferent from anything I own.

@Trudey, you were right about the JR enamel.   It's about the best enamelling I've ever seen!  This was a really good purchase and I'm hoping Mellie2 is as thrilled with hers. And again, what a price!  Fantastic deal!

Valued Contributor

I am happy you love it. I can't wait to get mine now. I know I will love it too. I do not have any longer pieces in my collection but so many tops call for one. I may have to try the grey camo set you described next. Jewlry really takes an outfit up a notch. I need some new earrings so I think I'll look at the collection to see if there are any. Good to know it is well made like the other pieces. Oh....I mailed the spare blue necklace from the last purchase to my daughter and she loved it too. Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

I am happy you love it. I can't wait to get mine now. I know I will love it too. I do not have any longer pieces in my collection but so many tops call for one. I may have to try the grey camo set you described next. Jewlry really takes an outfit up a notch. I need some new earrings so I think I'll look at the collection to see if there are any. Good to know it is well made like the other pieces. Oh....I mailed the spare blue necklace from the last purchase to my daughter and she loved it too. Thanks for posting!

@Mellie2  You are welcome, and I'm very glad your daughter also loved the necklace!  But why didn't you use "bill to - ship to" and have QVC ship it directly to her (so you didn't pay shipping and then postage again)?

I should add about our new black necklace - it is very, very art deco and I'm sure we'll get lots of compliments on it.  I hope you receive yours tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

My daughter lives in Canada so it's easier with customs. no earrings in the Logo collection. I didn't realize that. 

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mellie2 wrote:

@Mellie2  You are welcome, and I'm very glad your daughter also loved the necklace!  But why didn't you use "bill to - ship to" and have QVC ship it directly to her (so you didn't pay shipping and then postage again)?

I should add about our new black necklace - it is very, very art deco and I'm sure we'll get lots of compliments on it.  I hope you receive yours tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2    -- I'm eager to know whether your art deco necklace arrived, and if so what you think of it? Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Just checked and they were still sorting at my local post office. Now I have to wait until Monday unless I break in tonight LOL! 

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I did recieve the Logo Links necklace today. I love it. It looks great with just about everything. Good find and thank you. It is "art deco" as you said. I love that it does not overpower a top (already tried it with three tops) but enhances. What a find! (:

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

@Pearlee I did recieve the Logo Links necklace today. I love it. It looks great with just about everything. Good find and thank you. It is "art deco" as you said. I love that it does not overpower a top (already tried it with three tops) but enhances. What a find! (:

@Mellie2  LOL - I'd forgotten about this since Saturday when it didn't arrive.  You are very welcome and I am so very glad you love it.   It's really well done and very unusual.  I am sure we'll be getting many comments & compliments about it.  You are right - it does go with everything.  Since you like that it enhances rather than overpowers an outfit, you must not be like me and wish it was a little wider.

I'm so happy you like it and, as I posted already, it was such a deal on the price!