Honored Contributor

@Justice4all  Hi!  I know we've discussed this necklace before because I've had it in my cart I don't know how many times:  J324153

You have said it's heavy which I can do.   Do you think also that it's pretty?  It's really hard to tell the colors on my screen but it looks pretty nice.   My other hesitation about it has been how much of the stones to you really notice, with that thick double strand of goldtone?   Are the stones noticeable or is the metalwork a bit "too much" and that's mostly what the eye sees/is drawn to.  Thanks.  I'm still considering it but have these two doubts.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

This is one of two logo links I've sent back.  First, it's stiflingly heavy.  Second, it had ugly splashes of gold sloppily applied along the sides.  The stones are definitely pretty.  I can't remember if there were any scratches on them.  I didn't order this necklace when it first came out, so it was a return.  

I've come to the conclusion that if I like a logo necklace, I'll buy it when it first comes out to avoid getting a beat up one!  

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all  Thank you - very helpful. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Today I received J324144, which I bought on LTS for $26.68 - a real bargain!  So well worth that price!

@Mellie2  I was surprised when I saw it because it really doesn't look like the photo at all - and I'm happy with it although the colors are pretty spring-y whicih doesn't really show in the photo.  The "olivine" colored stones - a major part of the necklace - are really the color of good quality peridot and not olive green as they appear to be.   The big surprised is that the round stones are faux turquoise with a lot of matrix in them.  They are pretty and look genuine, not plastic which I'm sure they are.   The reason I flagged you Mellie2 is that the pink in this neckace is very macrame-friendly.  It's actually IMO a deep macrame color, a lot of pink but a touch of brown too.  So....this necklace is very versatile, although as I say, I think it's more condusive to wearing with spring clothes.

Definitely a keeper. It's very unusual and doesn't look cheap at all but rather well done!  Glad I bought it.  Mellie2, I don't know your daughter of course, but this strikes me as something a younger person might really like (not that I as a senior wouldn't wear it - it's great! but it also has youthful appeal IMO).

Super Contributor

I had been watching J332910 LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein Crystal Prism Bib Necklace

on the models and debating about it but when they had the day that all jewelry was 6 easy pays - I decided to give it a try.  This necklace is absolutely beautiful.  I wear alot of black dresses and like to have a statement necklace to go with them.  I have another LOGO links necklace from a year or so ago I've been wearing but this will be a nice addition.  The prisms on it catch colors and flashes beautifully.  It's a nice weight - not a flimsy thing like a couple of the latest links necklaces have been.  A few of the reviews mentioned flakes of black paint coming off of the chain but I inspected the paper carefully when I unwrapped it and there wasn't a speck of black in the paper.  I'm happy - this will be a nice addition to my wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all   I'd love to know what you thinnk of J332911.

I asked the day it first aired whether you were getting it and I'm pretty sure you said yes.  I've been thinking about it since that first airing, but it's pricey and haven't yet purchased it.  Every time I see it on a model though I think of buying it because I like it.  What do you think of yours? Thanks in advance for any comments you  have to help my decision.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I haven't given feedback on this necklace because I've not yet worn it.  But it is attractive.  Note that it really is shaped like a collar, rather than round.  The stones are glass with a greenish cast, larger than I had imagined, but well made and very pretty.  

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all  Thanks for your reply.  Now that you mention it, I did hear them mention once time that the stones are greenish which very much surprised me!  I think that made me hesitate that show about getting the necklace but I'd forgotten about that until you  mentioned it.   I think I'll wait til I see it not at full price before taking the leap.  Appreciate your prompt reply.

Honored Contributor

I'm disappointed with my new faux milk glass links piece and am returning it.  I like my other faux milk glass - big round medallion one - much better.

This one is too petite in terms of overall "look" and worse, the faux milk glass doesn't go around the neck enough - there's too little of it, mostly in front.   Skimpy on the design element pieces.   Back it goes.  J334305.  I'm eager to know what @Justice4all thinks about it, and whether she also owns the round meallion-like white one.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Crystal-Collar-Nec.product.J334305.html?upsh=1&sc=J3...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I did order it, but it's taking forever and a day.  I agree that there is too little stone and too much chain.