Respected Contributor

Re: awoke to delectable aroma of pancakes and various toppings

Glad to read your 2nd reply Desertdi.

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday Dear Jules,

It was really a lovely way to awakenSmiley Happy.

I am glad my cyber food description almost made you taste those pancakes.....(wish you really could have).

Don't you love puppy kisses? Pets are so loving and adorable. Mine both bark by the bedroom door threshold, and await an invitation to enter. They are well trained in every respect.

Sounds like you had a real great favorite Uncle Arthur. He must have really loved you very much, and you probably were like the daughter he wished you could have been. You were both lucky to have each other and those special treasured memories last forever.

That breakfast tray he prepared of tea and biscuits with a freshly cut rose in the crystal bud vase must have looked and tasted delicious. You know Uncle Arthur prepared it with much love.

Sounds like Uncle Arthur was as kind caring loving and compassionate as my former husband and Phillip my new husband. When we get relations like that we indeed are so blessed and lucky.

Jules dear kind sweet friend thank you, and I hope you also have a lovely day, and I am definitely so happy to be back posting again....especially with you.

Sending cyber smiles and plenty hugs from the both of us.........enjoy and stay safe!

Respected Contributor

I'm so happy for you, Adore. Breakfast in bed. Wow, haven't had that in - well, EVER! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} You deserve to be spoiled! Hugs to you both.Smile

Respected Contributor

Thank you dear santorini.

I hope someone serves you breakfast in bed for a special occasion very soon, and it could be your children too when you stay over.

It is a kind caring loving gesture, of which you definitely do deserve.

We are both sending you big hugs and blessings too, and have a lovely week dear friend!.

Trusted Contributor

Does Philip have a brother? I am looking!

Boop

Respected Contributor

Yes but his brothers are taken too.....sorry but keep looking as I am sure Mr. your Right is out there, and just waiting to be snatched up!
On 7/21/2014 flbettyboop said:

Does Philip have a brother? I am looking!

Boop