Respected Contributor

I don't care for the cake either, but will always get one of their Rice Krispie bars! Yummy.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I have had horrible experience with certain WF pastries.  I haven't bought those baked goods from their bakery in 3 years, so they might have gotten better.  Their stuff is just beautiful to look at, then tasteless or disappointing when eaten.  The cookies and danish are good, but they aren't baked there.  Ixnay on pies and most cakes.  The trifle parfaits cups are good.  Pumpkin pies baked there are the worst in the world.  I have seen people actually returning them!  I wish I had known that before wasting big bucks on one. I have heard mixed reviews on the Princess cakes.

The best thing they offer IMO is pies from The Upper Crust, a bakery in the Bay Area.  Cooked to perfection.  The apple is my favorite and I hate bakery apple pies!.  These pies are expensive but more than worth it.  Never in my life have I tasted such perfection.  Better than home made.  Thick, crust, fruit that tastes fresh.  You should try one!!  They are thick as well.

Honored Contributor

My mistake.... Upper Crust Bakery is in Chico, Ca