Respected Contributor

Re: What's Cooking in May - it got here really fast!!

Great seeing you here Soushi.

We had hot dogs with slaw and artichoke heart "salad
 bought at the German Store in the next block. Yummy indeed.

Warmed up again today - hope all were comfy where you were.

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Went to Del Taco and got a "bucket" of 6 burritos and 6 tacos.. Ordered 2 large orders of fries and we came home and ate them. Easy fixing dinner tonight. Groan.

Hope all had a great day - tomorrow I pick up Jeannie and then we go and get Miss Mary. Then off to the Bryant Street Baptist Church luncheon  - LOVE their monthly gatherings. No, I do not attend there but also go to their monthly breakfasts in the next block from my home. They are the nicest and most friendly people you would ever want to meet. Neither Jeannie nor Miss Mary attend there either but they also, really enjoy going. Sometimes it is potluck but more and more they are just charging $7 - I actually like that better, do not worry about the food.

Trusted Contributor

Preds must be fishing.

10603463_1103727276314014_1699422165605712251_n.png

Respected Contributor

Did Preds check with you flbettyboop to see if it was OK she went fishing/ She sure didn't touch base with me.Hmmnnnnn!

Honored Contributor

Sorry kiddos ... sorta' out of pocket this week and weekend.  Family stuff and no service where we are. Have popped in from work, but not for long.  May be missing some, but all is good.

Keep me in your prayers and I'll get back when I can.  Thank you for missing me, too. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Did not feel up to fixing dinner. I did fix a good dinner for the 9 month old however. LOL. She can sure woof down those veggies. Davey was handed some pizza snacks - he can use the microwave - only the three of us 2 legged persons here. Ricky went to Sherry's - bless her - as I was really tired. I should eat and I know later I will fix myself something - I know the rules about eating. I did eat a BIG chocolate cookie earlier. Forgot to mention I fed the kitties and Conrad also.

Great sermon at church this morning and a ton of good eating. I took some things as I had volunteered to do it today and a couple others also took a ton of food. Geesh - lots of food but the kids make short work of it. LOL./

All in all for a food day as well as a church day, it has been a good one. HOpe one and all are well and those of you not able to stop by lately, hope you will be back soon. Take care!! And know you are missed!!

Honored Contributor

Tonight I fixed pan fried kielbasa until a nice charr appeared, roasted zucchini and new potato chunks, and stuffed eggs.  We are both stuffed, but after a hard day's work in the garden, we eat more on Sundays, lol.

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Preds. Cute one.

Sorry I've been missing. Just having felt like posting and not doing much cooking.

Seems I'm going out to eat a lot with friends. Then I have left overs to bring home. Have 1/2 a grilled cheese and sweet potatoes fries left for tonight.

Wishing all of you the best.