Super Contributor

Just had to share this.  USA Pans are made about 5 miles from my home here in W. PA.  The local school district did a fundraiser for their h.s. sports teams with them.  They offered 2nds and are all stacked up on the tennis courts at the school.  If you have never used these baking pans. check them out.  Anyway, they sell to Williams Sonoma, too.  Most expensive item I purchased was $8.  Got cake pans, cookie sheets, rimmed pans, etc etc.  Anyway, if they do it next year (this was year #2), you might want to check their website on FB.  They were announcing a prize for anyone that drove the longest distance for the sale.  Lady in front of me drove in from Baltimore, MD to see family and go to the sale.  She won 17 pieces of bakeware.

Trusted Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

I have several of their pans and love them, heat distribution is great. I treat mine like they're gold. Not one of mine are warped or stained. I've had them for several years.

Super Contributor

@AlsaceGal    So glad you like them.  I made a mistake on my first purchase many years ago and used a Brillo pad...big mistake.  The special non-stick coating is the best and I'm so excited for my new, shiny bakeware that I probably wouldn't have bought at WS pricing.

Honored Contributor

I have one too that I got from BBBeyond years ago.

I do like it so much but mine is stained.

@AlsaceGal,

How do you keep yours nice?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I have slowly replaced my baking pans with all USA pans! 

They are the best!  And they last forever!

Honored Contributor

Invest in good cookware--buy USA!  I love their baking pans and have had mine for a long time.  Better to spend more and toss out less with good cookware!

Trusted Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

I believe I purchased mine through Amazon, first pan I purchased was at a specialty cookware store in San Francisco. I baby them.

I wash mine by hand with a micro cloth.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay 

I don't use non stick spay and I wash by hand with a micro cloth, also dry with one. When I put them away, I use a linen towel to cover them so they don't chip.

I can't afford to replace them. Some of mine are almost 20 years old.

'Also, I let them cool completely before I wash them, that way they don't warp.

Honored Contributor

I replaced my bakeware with USA pans at least 5-6 yrs ago if not longer. If I need anymore bakeware I will be buying USA Pans. DH uses the large pullman pan with lid quite a bit. I use the seamless bread pans for quick breads a lot. Probably use the sheet pan with rack more. It comes in handy to use as a cooling rack. 

Respected Contributor

@1 DancinQueen  You are so lucky! I love their pans and wish I had them all - I will, one day. They are simply, the best.