Valued Contributor

Today as I was channel flipping I notice that

HSN had a cooking show on so thought I would watch. I rarely watch this station but this was a really enjoyable show. It was a debut show from Food & Wine. and the products were top quality. I also enjoyed the young man doing the cooking and presenting. I am considering the special for the day. The only thing I have ever ordered from HSN is some Andrew Lessman vitamins. I hope they present Food & Wine again before Christmas.

Valued Contributor

Re: Today as I was channel flipping I notice that

I mean noticed. Don't want to hear I cannot write proper english.

Trusted Contributor

@allaries

Saul Goodman...

Valued Contributor

I was interested in the Food & Wine show because I noticed their stainless steel cookware line they were introducing. I used to buy their command performance gold stainless sets years and years ago, and let me tell you they are work horses in my kitchen to this day. I'll really be interested to see what the reviews on those new ones will be.

Respected Contributor

@allaries wrote:

HSN had a cooking show on so thought I would watch. I rarely watch this station but this was a really enjoyable show. It was a debut show from Food & Wine. and the products were top quality. I also enjoyed the young man doing the cooking and presenting. I am considering the special for the day. The only thing I have ever ordered from HSN is some Andrew Lessman vitamins. I hope they present Food & Wine again before Christmas.

They have great customer service and they have 20% coupons.  I don’t shop a lot from them and every once in awhile up pops a coupon in the upper left side of the home screen or the lower right of the checkout page.  I bought Chef Ming’s wok pan and it’s very nice.