Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Husband always wondered how Q would know if they were selling wine to kids or not.

@SharkE Yes, they do require a signature when delivered. We belong to a California wine club and always have to sign.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

LOL I meant chicken wings hahahahah

ROFL

Once again!! You made me laugh out loud!!!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Jill did say David would be back on Sunday with a 4-hour ITKWD.  I don't drink so I had no interest in their wine.  If I did, sure wouldn't buy it over the TV from a Shark. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Husband always wondered how Q would know if they were selling wine to kids or not.

@SharkE Yes, they do require a signature when delivered. We belong to a California wine club and always have to sign.

In addition, when you order it online, QVC has a box for you to confirm that you are at least 21 years old.  So even before the order is processed they need a declaration that you are not a child. 

I've ordered wine many times, only twice from QVC.  Most all liquor/wine stores will place orders for you.  Always have to sign.

Esteemed Contributor

In NYS you have to be 21 years old and have to sign for the package upon delivery.  I just received an order yesterday from another company.

Honored Contributor

Always thought that was so funny you don't have to sign for a gold bracelet that runs 500, but, I had to sign for a KA mixer beater. LOL