Honored Contributor

K48367   indoor grill probably get it if I didn't already have the expensive Phillips grill.

Hope they show it Sun. I'll be home this week.

Esteemed Contributor

The George F grill (that I have) can be inside grill by taking the cooking surface off. the stand  However, it's never interested me to grill inside - prefer porch w/ a cocktail watching the grilling progress & listening to the birds.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   You just reminded me....in the wee small hours of the morning, I awoke and Eric Theiss was doing an infomercial on TV for a new "air fryer oven" with a rotisserie/oven that does all of these amazing things, of course.  I thought of you and held my breath....YES!  It comes in red.  You must watch for it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have been trying to find a good indoor grill every since I mistakenly tossed the cord to my old one in the trash. 

Looked at the reveiws for this on Amz. - 4 out of 5 stars and 20% of the reviews were 1 out of 5 stars. 55% were 5 star reviews.

Honored Contributor

Q sent me first dibs on it in a email, so, I looked at it, but, I got the top of the lot with the PHillipps indoor fryer that was over 200 forget what I paid for it , but, think it's rated # 1. I like it , but, it's hard to clean those shiny side panels. I ended up going to WalM and got a painters scraper and scrape the sides of the thing after frying anything greasy to get rid of splatters.

Doesn't smoke.

Honored Contributor

@CinNC wrote:

I have been trying to find a good indoor grill every since I mistakenly tossed the cord to my old one in the trash. 

Looked at the reveiws for this on Amz. - 4 out of 5 stars and 20% of the reviews were 1 out of 5 stars. 55% were 5 star reviews.

I'd go for it. Maybe David will present it Sun.

@CinNC

Honored Contributor

@CinNC ITKWD  will be on Sunday, but Mary will be hosting since David is away.  I'm sure there will be many posts about this.   

Honored Contributor

oh yeah 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  Did I hear this is the TSV for Wednesday?  Thought that was said earlier on ITKWD.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker

Yep, I looked up at the TV just at the right time when they said the break out of it would be Wed. I bet David will be back by then and give it the proper send off. If I didn't have a Phillips I'd buy that baby. LOL