Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tempations Tara

[ Edited ]

@Tamra Kay wrote:

I was watching Temptations on QVC yesterday April(10th) @ 10:00  and she was on with Mary Beth she had fixed a yummy pasta bake in her new fruit pie dishes, but didn't say really anything about it.. How can I find out what that recipe was? Wish everything they made would be posted OR came with the dishesSmiley Happy

@Tamra Kay - Many of the recipes presented by Tara with her Temp-tations products are available on her website, https://www.temp-tations.com/recipe, or in her cookbooks. I hope you can find what you're looking for! Welcome to the forums.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@kitcat51 - I'm guessing you didn't see the username in question.

(ETA: It is not the username currently being displayed.)

OK THANKS @loriqvc  You're right, I misunderstood & will remove my post.

Occasional Contributor

All I wanted to do is find out how i can find a recipeSmiley Sad  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tamra Kay - Look up at the top of this page—I shared some helpful details.

Respected Contributor

I was under the impression that she gave the recipe card with what she cooked in  it.

New Contributor

miss tara ....love your produce but why are there no canisters ....

New Contributor

Hello Tara, I am new to this blog.  I have been watching  QVC for sometime now and  love your products. I got lots of temp-a-tions,but I am looking for Temp-a-tions in square like for meatloafs and cookies etc. Also I have not seen any coffee cups with big handles only.. I no that the holidays are coming up again. WOW I can't believe that Easter is going to be here soon and again the rest of the Holidays are coming soon. So I hope that you can get some great looking coffee cups and soup bowls would be great too. thanks for listening. See you on QVC Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Hello Tara, I am new to this blog.  I have been watching  QVC for sometime now and  love your products. I got lots of temp-a-tions,but I am looking for Temp-a-tions in square like for meatloafs and cookies etc. Also I have not seen any coffee cups with big handles only.. I no that the holidays are coming up again. WOW I can't believe that Easter is going to be here soon and again the rest of the Holidays are coming soon. So I hope that you can get some great looking coffee cups and soup bowls would be great too. thanks for listening. See you on QVC Smiley Happy