Esteemed Contributor

Haven't read about her dishes cracking like a few years ago.  Tara must have a new and

better manufacturer.  They even sound solid  when she stacks them.

Honored Contributor

So many choices with the TSV.

Valued Contributor

I just wish it was realized that people like patterns that are not carried any longer.

Also why bring in just a little of the ones that are seasonal --such as the Harvest?

Trusted Contributor

@msgb wrote:

I just wish it was realized that people like patterns that are not carried any longer.

Also why bring in just a little of the ones that are seasonal --such as the Harvest?

The website replacements dot com has many pieces of retired Temptations patterns. Pages and pages of them. FYI
Respected Contributor

Re: Temp-tations

[ Edited ]

@msgb 

Try E Bay.

Twelve THOUSAND listings...for just the word "Temptations".

If you have a particular pattern I bet you can find it there...a lot of brand new stuff for sale too!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt I wish if that were the case maybe Tara would have let us know she changed manufacturing.  Sorry but I still don't trust it.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Haven't read about her dishes cracking like a few years ago.  Tara must have a new and

@fthunt  I was one of the first Customers of Temptation and bought a lot. Never had any problem and I still have all of them. I've never heard of that happening until a few years ago.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Temp-tations

[ Edited ]

@Sage04 wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt  I was one of the first Customers of Temptation and bought a lot. Never had any problem and I still have all of them. I've never heard of that happening until a few years ago.

Same.  I have several sets going back to the first ones through current.  I have never had that problem with any pieces and I use them a lot.  

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@Sage04 Me, either! I don't have a whole lot, mostly various size rectangle bakers, but I use them a few times a year. I don't put mine in the freezer, though, and I always let a refrigerated dish sit on the counter for 30 minutes or so before putting it in the oven. 

No cracking, crazing, breaking whatsoever for me!

Respected Contributor

I had a lasagna in the oven and the dish just cracked right in half. That was when they first came out tho.  I still have pieces from that original set.  There is some crackling on the bottom of the pans on the inside but none have broken since.